Is leather a must?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Im almost got the cash to buy new(to me) car im strongly in favour of a AUDI cabriolet 80/90 shape , my question is....leather a must? i c a lot with-out has anybody got any views? has anybody owened/own one with or with out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

In SA you only get leather, unless specially ordered from the factory with cloth!

I doubt this is an issue for Europe but sun damage on the leather in the cabs is a bit of a problem. So long as you treat the leather once a month it should not be too much of a problem.

Often if leather has been specced on a car it lifts the whole interior to another level because you get leather door cards steering wheel and gearknob ect.

[ QUOTE ]
audi5e said:
In SA you only get leather, unless specially ordered from the factory with cloth!

I doubt this is an issue for Europe but sun damage on the leather in the cabs is a bit of a problem. So long as you treat the leather once a month it should not be too much of a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope sun damage is un heard of in Scotland lol , /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Depends on the price and how good the car is otherwise. If it is a good clean car then I wouldn't let the fact that it hasn't got leather put me off. You could always add it later?

[ QUOTE ]
Nope sun damage is un heard of in Scotland lol , /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you guys have to watch out for snow damage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif