Any suggestion on what to check first.

noodle

Reaction score
I've just taken the plunge and bought an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It'll hopefully be at the dealer this coming weekend, so I'll be rushing over to camp outside until they open on Saturday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any suggestions on what to look-out for to make sure that it's in perfect order?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

OOooo, can't wait....hurry up this week....

Well that makes two of us Noodle.
My S3 is on it's way from Germany aswell although I bought
it from an import company. Its due on Mon or Tues and
I feel like a little kid on xmas eve, can't wait to play with all the toys.

What options have you added? Did you get a good(ish) deal?

Jack

Jack,

Are you a NAVY boy?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Noodle, glad I was able to help you get a good deal! The guys over on the TT Forum have a PDI checklist. Just go to www.ttforum.co.uk and click the "Extra" tab then "PDI".

[ QUOTE ]
Jack829 said:
What options have you added? Did you get a good(ish) deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got the 18" wheels, Bose Sound, CD player & Alu Mirrors (gutted they weren't standard in the UK) and managed to save £2'700 squid fron the list price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, making the basic price of the car as competitive as an import /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Colin, thanks again for your help, I wouldn't have bothered without the info. you passed on, so cheers.

S3 Moff, Thanks for your offer, but I'm guessing that as It's a new car there shouldn't be any history to worry about - Is this right??

And it's only Tuesday.....godamit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif