Jonathon Ross leaves the BBC

JohnboyC

Reaction score
Am I the only one who could not give a toss about Jonathon Ross leaving the BBC ?

Over paid & overated......

Hopefully the BBC can use his freed up over inflated salary to produce some quality TV - Hmmm fat ****** chance !

You know why I dont watch him anymore, cause he turned what I thought was a fairly ok show for once on bbc, into a ***** one with his need to swear on every single episode, it was good enough to not need this kinda attention really, I'm no prude but I enjoyed the banter on there, but without the swearing, havnt watched it in ages now thank feck, lol

When Ross asked David Cameron if he m*st*rb*t*d over a pic of Margaret Thatcher my stomach sort of turned...

....and dont get me wrong I ain't a friend of any political party....but I thought that was pretty low thing to do.....shame someone could not have asked if one of his daughters does the same thing over a picture of Russel Brand (another complete tosser)

Yes I remember that & it was tbh funny but rather OTT, but even before that I was put of it, anyway he's made his mills so he couldnt give a *****, he'll be back to CH4 before long which was his home anyway.

Hate that program, seem to have the same bunch of people on it every week, mostly comedians

Ok, so he and his show might not be as funny as they used to be, but on his day he's still more entertaining than all the other TV personalities, IMO.
None of the other entertainers/chat show hosts are going to last anywhere near as long as him and will more than likely become as annoying/boring/tired (if not more) to you in a much shorter time.

I've sat in the audience of his Friday night show and what you see on TV mostly does not do justice to how good an entertainer he really is.
For a start, the heavily editted show we see on TV is about a quarter of the length of the show that is recorded. He comes out and does a warm up, which is pretty much a 20 minute stand-up performance, then throughout the recording of the show and between guests he is constantly ad-libbing. And he manages this week in week out.
Where I think he is especially brilliant is how he interacts with the guests. The vast majority seem to genuinely like him.

I liked Wossy - thought the show was a bit s***e last time I saw it (2008 sometime) but still a shame that it is no more.

Him and Russell Brand should have a TV show

WTF happened to the smileys, and why don't they stay where I put them:banghead: I was going to say I liked the new look but if I can't communicate with little yellow faces....:(