Christmas presents?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Ok, I know it's the thought that counts, but what did you get, and was it useful?

I generally don't get many pressies, as I'm non too bothered about them. I got a Topger/The Stig mug which I shall make use of, as I like my hot drinks, and I got a Gillette Fusion shaving kit which I doubt I will use, electric shavers ftw! lol

My main proper present was... an IPod touch 32GB together with 2 iTunes gift cards :happy: It's uber cool. Thanks Santa.:rockwoot:

Got some new memory for my laptop, oooh it works soooooo much better! Cheers Santa.

What I asked for was nothing :beee:
What I got was:
E14648_650.jpg

And I'm very happy, it's just my style!

The wife also asked for nothing, but was very pleased with her watch :happy:

Balls to Christmas anyway, it's for kids. I'm more the person who makes a big fuss of a birthday, or buys a present 'just so'.

We enjoyed 4 days in with loads of food, half the video shop, booze, and :drag: that's a merry Christmas!

Totally agree with ya, Crimbo is a bit overrated and presents are usually poo as i want stuff for my car, but people don't know what to get for it even if i tell them, so they buy me socks and a razor :ermm: great

Totally agree with ya, Crimbo is a bit overrated and presents are usually poo as i want stuff for my car, but people don't know what to get for it even if i tell them, so they buy me socks and a razor :ermm: great

I'm with you m8 :yes: a lawnmower would be more useful on my face than a razor but I'm lucky in a way, I either get a great present or f**k-all, either way suits me!

I adapted your problem and bought my car presents from me :laugh: The upside of this is my car hasn't moaned yet about the front lip and black grilles still being in the post :lmfao:

I bought my new one on Crimbo eve, so i'm happy :)

Just waiting for my birthday to come around on the 3rd Jan so i have some more spending money :) spent waaaaaaaaay too much on the mrs this year :3sadwalk:

I got a few things, shirt, 2 x scarfs, smelly stuff, computer chair, foo fighters album, left 4 dead 2 game, terminator salvation and some chocolates....

Best thing about christmas is lounging about being lazy, drinking and christmas dinner.

I got a few things, shirt, 2 x scarfs, smelly stuff, computer chair, foo fighters album, left 4 dead 2 game, terminator salvation and some chocolates....

Best thing about christmas is lounging about being lazy, drinking and christmas dinner.

I bet that was a bitch to wrap up :scared2:

I got some money and smelly stuff etc from the family.

My other half got me some cool clothes and a pair of trainers I have been tracking down for ages. All good, all stuff I was going to buy so happy days :)

T

I had my rolling road printout from Tuffty's rolling road day for a baseline, a VR6 Maf ( used) and a few books from JC and that short bloke, all good here.

And the best i had my kids for the day, can't ask for more

I got new ipod earphones and some money. And a coat. and a TALKING STIG!! That was the coolest! And a toy sheep thats says BAAAA when you squeeze him :icon_thumright:. And a mechano set. And a cutlery set that has ring spanners on the end of them, like the ones from top gear!

I didn't get a single present but then again, I didn't buy any either!
We agreed amongst my family no presents this year.

ill bring it to you then, your nearer, how long do you need it for, when shall i bring it, make sure you do a spot on job !! lmao

x2 form an orderly queue

my brother just did his (my old) mgzs180 and it looks the dogs but feels even better....smooth as a babies ***....not that hard a job but as it strips all protection off the paint you need to polish and wax it after....a job for the spring me thinks...

Thats just wrong , like saying a singing Jedwood lol

Well the stig doesn't actually talk, its just the quotes that jeremy always says... like "Some say that that he isn't allowed by law within a 100 yards of Lorraine Kelly, and he has never seen an episode of Top Gear because he's a huge fan of Midsomer Murders, all we know is, he's called the STIG!"

Jedwood.. im just speechless to say. I hated this years xfactor because of them! :sm4:

Blurays.....dvds.....chocolate.......books......magazine subscription.....more chocolate......socks.....boxers........money........more money.........clothes...........games.......:thumbsup:

With some of this money i went out and bought £100 worth of aftershave sets at boots, new trainers and some clothes in the next sale.:thumbsup:

Bottle of Jack D and SoCo, I don't really drink though.
A rare book that I really wanted.
More Helly Hansen Lifa stuff that I always wear.

And my pressie to myself?
Bose iPod Sound dock to go in my gun room :rock:

A psp for my daily commute to manchester. and all the other bumf you get! Mrs Santa was good to me this year.