For all those having some sneaky AS.net time at work.

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Inspired by a thread in another section, I've come across a small application which helps you achieve what you really should be achieving when at work.... Keeping up to date with the daily occurrences on audi-sport.net!!

If you are anything like all of us on the other thread then your daily browsing is probably being hindered by unreasonable colleagues who keep walking past your desk causing you to have to minimize your browser to hide your non work related activities.

Here is your solution.............. Ghostzilla.
Once installed it sits hidden until summoned by moving your mouse cursor to the left of your screen, then to the right, and then to the left again. It then fires up a simple internet browser with a white background and grey text. All graphics are hidden, unless you move your mouse over them and then they appear. And If you need a quick escape route from the webpage you are looking at then you only have to move your mouse to the top of the screen and normal service is resumed.

It works in all programs.... including Excel, Word and Outlook, so to the interfering eye of passing workmates it looks like you are busy working away.

Can be downloaded at http://www.sachsreport.com/GhostzillaCD-1.0.1-free-v1.zip
:thumbsup:

EDIT: Also helps reduce the "you're on that ****** audi website again" ear bashing from your other half!

Last edited:
Unfortuntely my work internet is "monitored" so no help to me! looks good though!

lol was I the only who actually was off work??

The ability to 'hide' it from passers by won't prevent the URL requests being captured by corporate firewalls/proxy servers sadly...

<tuffty/>

Some employers (like mine) are either too big or don't really care what sites you access.