Royal Mail are incredulous

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Can you believe after their strike debacle, they are now raising the price of stamps? What a joke.

I'm glad! I hope they can make some money so it keeps running. Having lived in Germany for 5 years next day mail has been a novelty for me and well worth 42p!

The service from royal mail this year is a f***** joke, i have been waiting 4 days for a special delivery item to turn up and its nowhere to be seen!

I have posted many items recorded delivery lately and most have either been lost or have not turned up at all.

I use parceltogo.com for pretty much everything these days, important letters and all.

Royal Mail suck the long one.

I wonder how many private courier companies would be prepared to deliver a letter for me to, say the north of Scotland, for 42p.

I have sent and have had set to me quite a few parcels using the Royal Mail Special Delivery next day by 12 noon service as well as a lot of ordinary First Class post and they have all be delivered on time.

Royal Mail are far from perfect but I very much doubt that anyone else would offer the same service for the same or less. Parcels perhaps, but not individual letters.

Its only because of their size they can offer it cheap, the same as any big company, big buying power and a large infrastructure.