DOGS that ate owner rehoused

:lmfao:

At least he was dead before they ate him...wouldn't fancy them dogs if they had a taste for live humans :sadlike:

You have to ask yourself, what would you eat if you were starving

Poo.
And wash it down with some wee.

I wouldnt eat the Poo dude as its is all the crap the body cant use, no good whatsoever, but the pee would be a lifesaver, kinda, lol

I went to a house once where the old lady had died sitting in her chair in the living room. Her dog had eaten most of her right leg...and then poo'd it out all over the house. The dog looked really guilty though!

Nasty!

What about if there's a few kernels of sweet corn in it?
Second time lucky maybe?!
:tocktock:

Urrgh dude you had me reaching on that one, lmfao damn man thats gross.

I went to a house once where the old lady had died sitting in her chair in the living room. Her dog had eaten most of her right leg...and then poo'd it out all over the house. The dog looked really guilty though!

Nasty!

How long had she been there thats the thing, I wouldnt fault the dog if he was there without food for a long time, but its pretty dyer huh

Been there about 10 days I would imagine. Not the dogs fault, just needed to eat and at the end of the day its a meat eating animal without morals!

I'd eat the dog if I had to :laugh:

I'd eat the dog for fun. I hate little yappy dogs (especially after one killed my cat!). Small dogs make a good snack in a bun...

Give me a Rottie any day :)

Pet shops and re-homing organisations should learn a lesson from this! I have a terrior that ate my sister, £2500 or nearest offer ;)

First truely funny remark on that page. And then variations of the same thing.... Brilliant!