Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Smell my finger.

Status

As if the car wasn't dirty enough....

.....managed to 'dispatch' a crow on the A45 earlier on today. Hit just on the front grill and made a right mess!. Windscreen was literally covered in what ever was inside the bird. By the time I finished the journey all the feathers and goo are now frozen to the front of my car.

The bird was also stuck in the grill for about another 10 miles before it finally fell off.

Bleurgh, I cant even wash it off either as its so cold. Looks like I've run Rod Hulland Emu over!

Anyone want to come and clean frozen blood off my car?, it looks awful!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

2. # ADS
    ADS

OCD clean

Status
    Spray some apc on it then wash it off lol
    99 Audi a3 tdi sold....
    56 Audi a3 2.0 tdi sline dsg sportback sold
    06 Audi a3 2.0 tdi sport sold
    2001 Audi a3 1.8 20v turbo sport ( new project draining my wallet )

cabriolet

Status
    there all the same !
    pick up a bird, take her ten miles all the way home, play dead and then end up cleaning up after them. lol
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    there all the same !
    pick up a bird, take her ten miles all the way home, play dead and then end up cleaning up after them. lol

I didnt need to use my chat up line of "get in the bushes, I've got a knife' on this one though
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

S3 Drift King!

Status
    This is probably why your car attracted the bird Tom.

covered in Dodo Juice

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Smell my finger.

Status
    You could be right!. Perhaps why there's no dodo's left eh?.

I've racked up quite a roadkill tally sadly over the last 3 months. 3 badgers, 4 birds and a rabbit. I'm not sure how my front bumpers coping with it!.

5th Gear

Status
    pics?

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    pics?

There's not much to see to be honest, just lots of red snow and gunky feathers stuck to the front end and wiper arms.

I'l jet wash it off at work tomorrow...but for now its staying. Looks like I've run someone over

cabriolet

Status
    bloody hell tom, 3 x badgers, you must be lucky, mate of mine hit one last year, couldnt believe the damage it caused, there thick set little bleeders.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

Status
    what about the poor bird ?

6th Gear

Status
    Its weird because i was coming home last night from the imax and as i was spraying my windscreen with the washer jets, the water froze to my windscreen as i sprayed it!! i litterally could not see and had to slow right down before the heater melted it.

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    what about the poor bird ?

Its somewhere near Fillongley, fell off about there anyway. I would well imagine its well dead and it was a clean kill (judging by the mess).

I have a red icicle on my grill.....bleurgh.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    I've racked up quite a roadkill tally sadly over the last 3 months. 3 badgers, 4 birds and a rabbit. I'm not sure how my front bumpers coping with it!.
    Wow! Do you shortcut through a nature reserve?!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Wow! Do you shortcut through a nature reserve?!

Its all been driving home from work in the middle of the night, they sneak up on me