Happy but sad!!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I've just been given a lift to work in an R8.

Happy to have experienced it :)
Sad because I'll be back in an A3 tonight :sob:

And to think, I used to love my car :3sadwalk:

You never know, you may still be happy, ha. I used to own a 306, and a pretty bab one at that, but I loved it. Whenever I drove a nice car I alays thought i'd hate going back to the 306, but I never did...I loved it.

However, I never went to work in an R8, so maybe i'm talking a load of shiz! :shrug:

:)

I'm sure I'll get over it. Eventually.

I think what made it worse for me was when I saw him turn the car on. The car is black, it was parked in a badly lit underground carpark, I was standing behind the car, he switched it on, I saw some light and an engine glowing through the back window. :drool:

You reckon I could achieve the same effect by cutting a hole in my bonnet, stretching cling film across the hole, sellotaping a torch in the engine bay, and driving everywhere in reverse??
:idea:

You reckon I could achieve the same effect by cutting a hole in my bonnet, stretching cling film across the hole, sellotaping a torch in the engine bay, and driving everywhere in reverse??
:idea:

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Please try that, it would make my day to see it.

Start saving is what I would do, they will be £30k and affordable soon enough. :)

Or go work for the Co op and see if you get lucky. :nyah: