• No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Guys/Girls

As some of you may be aware, I launched a forum with a load of help from Olly_K about two years ago (thanks also to Rob & Helen who helped me gain experience and keep the relentless spammers under control).
Because of vbulletin licensing issues (I didn't want to pay for it, its actually quite expensive, especially when you make nothing from the site) the site was canned.

Now, after a few goes with web building (I have a photography site also) I have decided to reincarnate the dead forum.

It was originally designed along the same lines as AS.net, and as such it is called http://www.bmw-sport.net

Please could you have a look there and let me know your honest opinions.
Its still very new and empty over there, but its going up against some really big players so it will take time.

Opinions welcome!

Chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris, site looks good. It may take time to populate, but I'm sure if members are keen to go on there it will prove fruitful. Good Luck!

Seems good to me as said above once it gets established it will be fine. I will tell my m8 about it he is a bmw man. (bless him lol)

Looks fine to me, once it gets more active I think you'll find it'll keep improving.

site looks great, really hope it builds momuntum, i have registered as Gilly on there as well in case any one beats me to it !

i think the time you have taken to give an overview of each model on each thread will be really appreciated,

Guess i will have to get a Z4 coupe for the weekend now to fit in on the beemer forum :icon_thumright:

i shall spread the word about the new forum to hopefully drive some people in....

Last edited:
It looks good. Like any forum though, it's the members that make up the community that will make or break it.

I wish you every success :thumbsup:

Chris, liking it mate, alot, its flows very well fella, if you need a mod anytime even if I'm currently an audi man, please ask mate, be happy to help out even just to keep things in check.

The new site looks very good. Nice straight clean front page with quite a lots of little use items such as the clock and calendar.

It looks really good mate fair play :thumbsup: I hope it's a goer!

I've already joined and been a trainspotting nerd in your E28 section :blush: sorry