Come to the UK for a better quality of life!

what a joke,\stuff like this really boils my p*ss

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of **** i went to spain working on a customers villa last week thats more like it. They have 12 acres of land a 5 bedroom villa and guess what..... 7 euro a year council tax!!!!!!!

It seems to me what british imperialists took from the tribes in Africa -hundreds of years ago- withh glass marbles and mirrors(!) they take back !

Give these fckers the sh!t life that some hard working UK residents already have and you will see less of them coming across crammed into lorrys.

This is case in point why so many asylum seekers and illegal imigrants go to the lengths they do to trek through mainland Europe get onto our little island.
We are a soft touch and an easy target.
Colour, religon, it matters not, Britain is full, Enough is enough.
No more please.

This really does take the p!ss, it makes my blood boil when i read things like this! I saw this in the paper today but didnt read the ful story as it just frustrates me even more. Although by reading through the link supplied above, i just realised its worse than i thought, they actually have the whole flaming building, where as i thought it was just a flat within that building! Arghhhh this country needs to stop bendin over for these f~ckers.

WTF you have got to be kidding right

Nope its all true...its a ****** joke and a huge one at that!!!

Make me think sometimes, why am i working????

This sh*t makes me really angry

Last edited by a moderator:
that really p***ed me off.the f***er sitting laughing at us with his big cheesey grin!!!!!

that really p***ed me off.the f***er sitting laughing at us with his big cheesey grin!!!!!

SNN3015A-682_938584a.jpg

:gun2::gun2::gun2::gun2::gun2::gun2:

It seems to me what british imperialists took from the tribes in Africa -hundreds of years ago- withh glass marbles and mirrors(!) they take back !

Haha............... What goes around comes around eh...??

But don't blame the bloke sitting there grinning his face off............

Blame the sucessive Govenments that have allowed it to happen,,, and vote for 'genuine' change........ You know who I mean..!:salute:

What a fecking **** take ....Agree with the above and you can understand how the BNP get votes when sh"t like this happens

Makes me so mad i think i speak for everyone when i say this, i went to school stuck in and tried hard to get the job that im in so i could get a good standard of life, whereas people like this sponge all there days and live a better standard of life by using up all the tax money i pay. The government have alot to answer for! :mad:

this country if run by a bunch of C*nts! if they aint spending our money on seconds homes for there kids there giving yet more foreign fkers places to live! Look at that place.. i work my **** off for my wife and kids, always skint and can only dream of a 5 story gaff fitted with all mod cons!!

And people wonder why the Uk is 1 of the most racist places in the world!

I cannot see the problem,they went through the legal channels and gained asylum from what is a country in anarchy.
I would be more concerned by the rise in immigrants to this country...574,000 this year,people should open their eyes to the bigger picture.

Asylum?what asylum? The only people britain should accept a sasylum seekers are those from scotland or wales....To seek asylum is to go to the nearest country that offers protection from the afflicting regime...and doesnt mean travelling through several countries to reach the soft uk.

Asylum?what asylum? The only people britain should accept a sasylum seekers are those from scotland or wales....To seek asylum is to go to the nearest country that offers protection from the afflicting regime...and doesnt mean travelling through several countries to reach the soft uk.

maybe they were on an express train

Grrr.

Oh well, no different to all the council houses I go to every day and see a bigger, better TV on the wall than mine :)

Cant get a job, cant afford to get a gaff....but they've all got sky HD, a plasma and a pocket full of fags and a fridge full of beer....sigh.

Hard life eh?