Scum

Leddy

Reaction score
Last night i had a knock on the door. On answering it I was told by my next door neighbour that he'd just chased 3 youths down the road after he caught them jumping on my car.

Net result is a f*cked bonnet, this is going to be expensive.

Anyone want to start a vigilante group with the sole aim of destroying all vandals? Hangings too good for this scum. Maybe we put these mindless idiots on a barge with those assh*les that open their doors on you in supermarket car parks and sink it mid-channel.

Sorry to rant but i'm mightily pi$$ed off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Sorry to hear that mate! They really are the lowest of the low! Why is it that you never catch the little f***ers red-handed?? If only!!!

rant on my friend.... sorry to hear about the damage mate damn vandals! hope you get it sorted without to much exspense... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

cheers tony

Sorry to hear that Leddy. At least it wasn't the roof, now that would have been expensive.
It's a good job we never catch them in the act, as it would be us in the dock.

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
Sorry to hear that Leddy. At least it wasn't the roof, now that would have been expensive.
It's a good job we never catch them in the act, as it would be us in the dock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they got disturbed before they managed to trample the roof. I would of been locked up for sure if i caught them, i was raring.

[ QUOTE ]
Andy said:
Jeez, and I thought the CI was a nice place.

I'll chase those McGard locking wheel bolts up for you, sounds like you need them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a shame anywhere can attract the lil b*st*rds!!!!!!!!! I too would love to catch them in the act, but as said above we'd be paying the price again in the long run - so unfair! Should never **** with another man's motor! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you get it sorted fella and feel free to rant - it's justified!

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Andy said:
Jeez, and I thought the CI was a nice place.

I'll chase those McGard locking wheel bolts up for you, sounds like you need them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Andy,

It is a nice place normally, but there's never a shortage of ignorance anywhere.

All part of 'growing up' I suppose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a good 'birching' would probably speed up the process..........

Wouldn't you just love to take a baseball bat to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Sorry to hear about the damage mate. Hope you get it sorted without much expense! B*stards!

Yeah, sorry to hear about that mate,

I just don't know what we can do with the lil' tw4ts of today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm sure that no one here would have even contemplated doing anythign like that as a kid... Arghg lil sh1ts.. when I picked up my B5 S4 in January, I had only had it 2 days and someone put a nice large, deep scratch the drivers door...

Some people just don't respect anyones property

[ QUOTE ]
DrOdius said:
Yeah, sorry to hear about that mate,

I just don't know what we can do with the lil' tw4ts of today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm sure that no one here would have even contemplated doing anythign like that as a kid... Arghg lil sh1ts.. when I picked up my B5 S4 in January, I had only had it 2 days and someone put a nice large, deep scratch the drivers door...

Some people just don't respect anyones property

[/ QUOTE ]

It seriously sucks... Its like if someone cant have something nice, they feel others cant too so will try their hardest to ruin it for them... Its pathetic... And they wonder why they dont have anything nice... GET A LIFE F\/CKERS!!!

That is bad.

Hope it doesn't cost too much to get it sorted.

As stated it could happen anywhere.

Think all of us would quite happily linch the little sh#ts if we caught them at least the tw#ts did touch your new wheels good luck sorting it and even better luck finding out who they are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif