sony ericsson k700i

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
jus got my k700i, looks superb, well happy, am lucky to get this as my motorola v525 was only 2 months old but kept breaking all the time, hope the sony lives up to its name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

ive always been a nokia fan i went for a sony errikson though wasnt too impressed with its features or funtions though my brothers girlfriend has one of this type k700 n it does seem well impressive would be interesting to see how you get on!

Ive just got one and its the best phone Ive ever had. The camera/video quality is excellent and its good to be able to have mp3 tunes as your ringtone. Check out http://sek700.ic.cz/ for loads of free good quality games!

I've just picked up a Nokia 7610. Looks a little strange but is a fantastic bit of kit. Camera quality is superb(see pic to the left!) Video camera is also pretty good! Am well happy with it.

[ QUOTE ]
Bloke654 said:
I've just picked up a Nokia 7610. Looks a little strange but is a fantastic bit of kit. Camera quality is superb(see pic to the left!) Video camera is also pretty good! Am well happy with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im picking a 7610 next week,weird looking I agree but the camera quality is why i chose it otherwise id have waited for the new Motorola v2 Razr out soon (a gorgeous slimline clamshell)

I've always been a fan of Nokia phones until sony and ericsson made the merge and came out with the best all around phone/PDA in the world (P800 and now P900). The extra features that sony ericsson have i.e. bluetooth carkits and all... EXCELLENT!!!

But there's the new communicator coming from nokia at the end of the year... pretty amazing too!!

G.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have a Nokia 6230, superb phone...

Would be nice to see some GPS integration on these types of phones

[ QUOTE ]
TIRO_S3 said:
I have a Nokia 6230, superb phone...

Would be nice to see some GPS integration on these types of phones

[/ QUOTE ]Im getting 6230 deliverd in the morning hopefully it wont ****** up like my 8310 has been dam thing.

Guys, my wife has the 6230... it's not sooo great! The 6600 is better. You get a lot more from 6600, i.e. software, memory, better camera.....

G.

if you want a good camera phone get the Sharp GX30. This pic was taken with it. Don't think any cam phone will give you a better pic. The screen is the clearest as well.

Click attachment to get full size picture. 7650 is best? Mate, the GX30 has about 600,000 more pixels. Its a 1 MegaPixel camera, most cam phones are not even 0.1 MP.

Thats true, but the thing is with phones like the GX30 coming in with 1 mega pixels it is good enough to replace a camera on most occasions, as you can see from the example. Obviously if you are taking photos on special occasions, like family photos, and you want to enlarge or frame them, then you will always need a proper minimum 3 mega pixel camera, a phone camera will never do for that.

phone network, they should send you a text with the settings

they did still cant get the dam thing to work and im sick of been held in a cue for 30mins because there operaters are very busy but my call is important.I'm sure when i gave them my pac code to change back to old phone number i got transfered by the same bloke that origanly answered my call.Dam bt i should have stuck with virgin.

Hi, just thought I would say hello, I have made a skin for the k700i if you wanna use it, just download it from here Audi Theme

I have been a member for yonks just never posted, I just part ex'd my B5 2.6 A4 Qauttro for a B6 1.8T quattro which I pick up on Wednesday, I cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will be in here asking advice soon lol

Ronny

menu1.jpg