Rooney & Clive Woodward

porker968

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
The real reason for the delay in the Rooney transfer has just been
revealed....he demanded that United also sign Clive Woodward as part of
the deal...he wanted someone at the club who knew about hookers....

Arrhh but Rooney didnt want to go down South(hampton) because you just dont know where theyve been in that scrum or playing out wide.At least he drives an audi,well for the time been think his nice little payrise might change a few things(his bird coming back for one).

with that much money i think the rs6 would make a nice new shopping car for him!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

cheers tony

[ QUOTE ]
S3tony said:
with that much money i think the rs6 would make a nice new shopping car for him!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

cheers tony

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know, what are they like idleing at low revs along kerbs?

I dont know, what are they like idleing at low revs along kerbs?

[/ QUOTE ]He should get one of them a8 4.2twin turbo diesel that should be ok for low revs kerb inspection and plenty of grunt for when he's want a sharp exit and move onto the otherside of the road to see if the kerbs are better and cheaper to take home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif