Movie making

TIRO

Reaction score
Website
www.tim-rose.co.uk
Anyone own a Sony PC/Laptop?

If so have you ever used the "click to DVD" software?

I have home movies (family orientated thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif) and would like to add music to them for that finishing touch, but there doesn't seem to be any options for this. I am using Click to DVD version 1.4 but have seen on some Japan sites that version 2.x is out there. Cannot find it anywhere though or any details on what it actually does?

I used to use MGI Videowave 5 but find it annoyingly unfriendly and is prone to crashing.

Do any of you other AS.net members author home movies? if so what do you use and how easy is it?

Cheers
Tim

just starting to, so far have just played around with lightsaber and teleporting effects LOL. I use adobe premier pro and photoshop but they arent the most easiest off programs to learn. At least you can drag any sound effect or music to the timeline and fade in and out.

Also tried using the MS movie maker package, very easy to use with good transitions and effects but stores only in WMV (dam MS attempt at domination /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif) I know you can get WMV to MPEG converters or send the movie back to the DV cam and then back again, but this is all hastle.

How much did Adobe Premier Pro cost? I bet being adobe this was expensive, and is it worth the pennies?

Cheers

Tiro, Windows movie maker v2 does save in Avi.......

ahh must have missed that one. Is it when saving to DV that it allows you to save it in this format?

Cheers