X Factor!

that stupid joker mouth essex girl or olly the nob i expect:gun2:

I only watch X-Factor for the auditions. It's pretty entertaining watching all the crazies making fools of themselves. After that I'm not interested, it just becomes a glorified karaoke show.

i only watch it for cheryl cole......even my mrs said she would give her one !!

Stace, without a doubt....

Crazy ditzy girl, but good!!

I thought Whitney Houston wasn't that great, to say she was going to sing live was a bit of a joke, I know Whitney is not as young as she used to be but she really did seem to be struggling, judging by the strange chat after her performance I'd say she is just about ready for the nut house...

Who the feck keeps voting for those twins to be in........

And didn't Cheryl look a bit HOT in that top she was wearing after her performance! :)

I'm fairly sure there's a big voting conspiracy going on to get the twins through in an effort to boycott the entire programme. I feel sorry for the genuine singers but I think it'd be really funny if they won the entire thing!

theres definately something dodgy going on with those twins because nobody in their right mind could think they was any good they was so bad it was embarassing i was embarassed for them i was only watching it

Ummmm, who started this thread????? :slap: LOL

Same here mate, its all a fix anyway ;)