Another 'Celeb' death

Status
Not open for further replies.
its started but so far no texts

I cant see it being natural causes man, not at his age & he wasnt exactly a fat bar steward was he.

Last edited:
anyone want to do bad taste jokes can you do them in the jokes section please as its disrespectful here.

General Chat The place to chat about anything not related to cars - perhaps news/current affairs, or maybe just some laughs and banter
john herman said:
NHN said:

I'm sorry voorhees, I mean no disrespect, but who appointed you head of A-S.nets moral guidance? You say bad taste, I say dark. Yes, its sad that someone has died but humour is often used as a device to deal with fears of ones own mortality. With myself being a smoker, drinker, slightly over-weight and just one year younger than Gately - who, if the family spokesman is to believed, has supposedly died of natural causes - I think making light of this piece of news is hardly disrespectful, its called human nature. Going up to his family and asking them if he was "bummed to death?" would be disrespectful but making fun of a death on a forum, even if you personally don't like the subject, is hardly going to bring civilisation (or this forum at least) to its knees now is it?

Seems to be a lot of death around lately....

This isnt a dig, just observation, there's always alot of death around, but nobody mentions the thousands dying of hunger in africa etc, but one person dies from getting to ******, by all reports, then its front page news, just shows you what human nature really is huh, disgusting tbh, if the guy doesnt know his limits then whose fault is this, I do have a heart, somewhere, lol, but more for the people who cant even get a grain of rice, not for some millionaire who didnt know when to stop.

Speculation on the news that the lad had been on an 8 hour drinking binge....Hope its not true....

I'm sorry voorhees, I mean no disrespect, but who appointed you head of A-S.nets moral guidance? You say bad taste, I say dark. Yes, its sad that someone has died but humour is often used as a device to deal with fears of ones own mortality. With myself being a smoker, drinker, slightly over-weight and just one year younger than Gately - who, if the family spokesman is to believed, has supposedly died of natural causes - I think making light of this piece of news is hardly disrespectful, its called human nature. Going up to his family and asking them if he was "bummed to death?" would be disrespectful but making fun of a death on a forum, even if you personally don't like the subject, is hardly going to bring civilisation (or this forum at least) to its knees now is it?

As my gran always says 'never speak ill of the dead'...I did chuckle at the careless whisper text doing the rounds tho.

Thats a bit naughty NHN, editing the "lmao" from the beginning of your post! :no: You can't laugh at something then pretend you didn't!

Shades, i felt that joke was in poor taste for the general section and as such have moved it to the Humour section. Voorhees is a mod and as such is in charge of ensuring the site is a pleasent place to be for everyone as am I. I felt the joke was in poor taste so I have moved it to an appropriate place with the relevent disclaimers etc.

Many Thanks for understanding

Well, no I don't understand... You're having a giraffe right? Do you lot make this up as you go along? It certainly feels that way. If the thread title was "In memoriam of..." or similar then it would clearly be disrespectful and I most certainly would understand but, look at the thread in general. This isn't an internet book of condolences, it pretty much appears that no-one (maybe with the exception of JoJo's post at least, which is hardly a gushing fan-based diatribe about Gately) really gives much of a toss about this latest "celeb" death (and if the latest reports are to be believed an incredibly stupid death at that).

This is a forum full of adults (often thick-skinned and very cynical), not a ****** nursery! As the recent post by "aythreee" attests people find humour in lots of different ways, its not a moderators job to decide what is and isn't funny or to protect peoples sensibilities. If you think it is then you shouldn't be a moderator.

If I were the owner of this forum I'd be embarrassed by some of the decisions made by some, not all, of the moderators on this site.

MyAuthoritay.png

Last edited:
TBH shades, your "joke" was in the wrong section so i moved it, simple. If you do not like it, no one forces you to come here. We do not make the rules up, not that it's your business, we all act on a set of guide lines.

I moved the post, get over it, if you have something constructive to say , then say it, otherwise perhaps some restraint on your part would be prudent.

I object to you calling me a little Hitler, i am offended, i insist you remove it immediately or i will.

lol! A journey from Gatelystowe to Hitlerland... via Argumentsville... and all in the blink of an eye.
Audi-sport.net at it's very best! :respekt: :)

lol! A journey from Gatelystowe to Hitlerland... via Argumentsville... and all in the blink of an eye.
Audi-sport.net at it's very best! :respekt: :)

Aye, a place i don't like well:no:,lol

Humour is allowed as you well know Mr eee. Personal attacks can get holiday tickets, sometimes one way.....

Lol these posts make me laugh, they start out with paying :respekt:, then turn into a stream of jokes, arguments and everyone then pretends to care.

Im staying out of this one:noway:

If I were the owner of this forum I'd be embarrassed by some of the decisions made by some, not all, of the moderators on this site.
To be honest I'd spend more time being embarrassed by the amount of noise you make over nothing. I guess it's lucky for both of us that's just the way I see it.

I don't want to start (or rather continue) a fall-out; I'd really rather we get back to being the adults you described earlier. Paradox in point, the same chap who says most around here are thick-skinned gets bent all out of shape when a post which was sailing pretty close to the wind gets moved to somewhere a couple of clicks away.

I appreciate you feel aggrieved about the fact Jason mistook your post for the acceleration point in a previous thread and made edits where perhaps there were worse posts to be dealt with first; but as above, if we're all thick-skinned adults, lets just get over it.

You're quite keen to point out mistakes made by my moderators, and call the capability of the team as a whole into question, but honestly; there are better ways to handle the user side of things too.

I don't want you, or anyone else reading this post for that matter, to think that I'm writing this for a cheap flame. It's absolutely not, it's exactly as it's written; a plea that we all just get back to a 'normal' perspective and talking without prejudice about what we have in common, rather than arguing about what we don't; particularly in comparatively small issues. It's not like anybody died. Oh, wait...

Can we all shake on this being an end of it?

Regards,

Rob.

To be honest I'd spend more time being embarrassed by the amount of noise you make over nothing. I guess it's lucky for both of us that's just the way I see it.

I don't want to start (or rather continue) a fall-out; I'd really rather we get back to being the adults you described earlier. Paradox in point, the same chap who says most around here are thick-skinned gets bent all out of shape when a post which was sailing pretty close to the wind gets moved to somewhere a couple of clicks away.

I appreciate you feel aggrieved about the fact Jason mistook your post for the acceleration point in a previous thread and made edits where perhaps there were worse posts to be dealt with first; but as above, if we're all thick-skinned adults, lets just get over it.

You're quite keen to point out mistakes made by my moderators, and call the capability of the team as a whole into question, but honestly; there are better ways to handle the user side of things too.

I don't want you, or anyone else reading this post for that matter, to think that I'm writing this for a cheap flame. It's absolutely not, it's exactly as it's written; a plea that we all just get back to a 'normal' perspective and talking without prejudice about what we have in common, rather than arguing about what we don't; particularly in comparatively small issues. It's not like anybody died. Oh, wait...

Can we all shake on this being an end of it?

Regards,

Rob.
:friends:

Thats a bit naughty NHN, editing the "lmao" from the beginning of your post! :no: You can't laugh at something then pretend you didn't!

Who said I pretended, am I not allowed a change of mind, it was funny, but Jase was right, it wasnt the place to make jokes of someone dying, if any place is right anyway, sometimes it takes another person to show you the error of your ways & I mean sometimes.

Personally I couldnt give a toss as you live by the sword you die by it, but I respect some other peoples opinions & Jase is one of them.

Oops, I've just noticed Robs post. Ah well, I've had my say so I'll leave it at that...

TBH shades, your "joke" was in the wrong section so i moved it, simple. If you do not like it, no one forces you to come here. We do not make the rules up, not that it's your business, we all act on a set of guide lines.

I beg to differ about it being in the wrong section. Take a look at the definition, right at the top of this very page, for the General Chat section; "The place to chat about anything not related to cars - perhaps news/current affairs, or maybe just some laughs and banter". No, you may not make the rules up but you clearly do not follow them.

If I had of wanted to specifically start a jokes thread I would have done so in the correct section but as it is - clearly within the definition of the general chat section - I made an off the cuff "joke", for laughs and banter, about some news/current affair which did not merit its very own, ickle-wickle, special thread. You may not like what is being said but that does not give you the right to impose your own moral ideology, or pedantic tendencies, upon others. As I previously remarked, this thread is hardly an "In Memoriam of..." thread and the news itself has been treated with little more than mere indifference.

Again, I will repeat; If I had of asked the poor guys family if he had been "bummed to death" that would be highly disrespectful but as it is I made an inconsequential joke in the general chat section of a forum which, for all intents and purposes, is the on-line equivalent of a pub. I'm sure I don't need to remind you but in pubs people talk about news/current affairs, make jokes, have a bit of a laugh and exchange banter. Some may or may not agree with what is being discussed, some may or may not find the jokes amusing but most normal people would either laugh or adopt a look of dismay and move on without making a song and dance about it. People most certainly do not get told to go an sit in another room (the real world equivalent of moving a post) over something so mind numbingly inconsequential. I fear you would be no fun in a pub at all!

To bring your lack of impartially and pushing of your own personal agendas (as moderators) into sharp relief it is interesting to note that not a single other member found my joke be in inappropriate (in its place of posting), in bad taste or offensive, in fact it is exactly the opposite (so far at least, its not as though we do not have some members who are adverse to flip-flopping around like a fish out of water! :)). The only people that I see here that have caused any kind of disruption to this thread with the imposing of ones own morals and excessive pedantry, and drawn an unwarranted level of attention to an in-nocuous post ARE the moderators. Though of course, no matter how illogical your reasoning you will always be right and I will always be wrong.

I moved the post, get over it, if you have something constructive to say , then say it, otherwise perhaps some restraint on your part would be prudent.

I shall exercise restraint only when I deem it to be necessary and shall not be deterred from airing my opinions and thoughts (and jokes) whether you think it to be prudent or not.

I object to you calling me a little Hitler, i am offended, i insist you remove it immediately or i will.

Woah, easy tiger! DO NOT put words into my mouth. If I had of wanted to specifically call you a little Hitler I would have done, and I would have ensured that there was absolutely no ambiguity in the statement. It was a tongue-in-cheek reference - if I wanted it to be offensive I would have simply posted a picture of Hitler himself - to a certain type of moderator. It wasn't aimed particularly at you but it is quite insightful that you believe it was.

I am offended by the lack of intelligence displayed by some individuals on this site, I insist they remove themselves forthwith.

Last edited:
Not the first time he'd been on a bender!

funny.

personally i think gateley is a legend, and was gutted to hear he had died, ( i am a big boyband fan, which is rare for a married heterosexual man), am i offended by some light hearted banter ? no

chill out guys, if this was boyzone's fan website or gateley's wake, fair enough,

This is not the first thread in this section about the death of someone in which people wanted to post jokes about the person. In all those cases people were asked to refrain from posting those jokes and to create a new thread in the jokes section if they wanted.

In all those other cases no one complained that the moderators were imposing their 'moral ideologies' or 'pedantic tenancies'. In fact there were no complaints whatsoever as everyone seems to understand that there are some people who might like the person who has died and they don't want to read jokes being made about them.

This section may well be titled as a place to chat about anything not related to cars but a little common sense must be applied. It doesn't say you're not allowed to talk about what you did to your missus last night but that doesn't mean you can start posting about it.

Quite often we find that those who are offended about things said on the forum prefer to keep it to themselves. As moderators we try to act as a voice for those people by trying to maintain a certain level of standards. We don't always get it right of course but if you feel you have a complaint to make about a decision made by a moderator please feel free to PM them, or any other mod to air your views.

That said I stand by Jase on this one because I agree that the jokes should be left out. Just like in the Michael Jackson thread a few months ago.

feddie1984 said:
Not the first time he's been on a bender...
funny.

personally i think gateley is a legend, and was gutted to hear he had died, ( i am a big boyband fan, which is rare for a married heterosexual man), am i offended by some light hearted banter ? no

chill out guys, if this was boyzone's fan website or gateley's wake, fair enough,

In all those other cases no one complained that the moderators were imposing their 'moral ideologies' or 'pedantic tenancies'. In fact there were no complaints whatsoever as everyone seems to understand that there are some people who might like the person who has died and they don't want to read jokes being made about them.

I never said a word. Apart from that. And that. And that...

To bring your lack of impartially and pushing of your own personal agendas (as moderators) into sharp relief it is interesting to note that not a single other member found my joke be in inappropriate (in its place of posting), in bad taste or offensive

In honesty that is not correct, and I'll be surprised if I'm the only 'unspoken member' who feels the same. That joke doesn't offend me, and I am certainly no fan of Stephen Gately, but I think posting it in this thread was insensitive. At the end of the day someone has died and in my opinion at least, they deserve respect. I would have laughed as much as the next bloke had I read it in the jokes section, but as you didn't know the feelings of the OP towards Gately's death I think that to post the joke in this thread was wrong. Thats my thoughts and I accept you probably won't agree.

I didn't mention it before, because as I have mentioned previously I didn't want to get dragged into the sniping that seems to be coming more and more commonplace in this forum. In defence of the moderators, IMO they do a good job in this forum and I generally support them in their decisions. If you don't, then perhaps it is time for you to consider your use of the forum if you don't agree with the management of it. They will never please all of the people all of the time, however it does seem to be the same people cropping up time and time again in the these argumentative threads.

Please, If you're going to quote me you could at least do it without grabbing only the parts that can be taken out of context to support your own views/statement...

it is interesting to note that not a single other member found my joke be in inappropriate (in its place of posting), in bad taste or offensive, in fact it is exactly the opposite (so far at least, its not as though we do not have some members who are adverse to flip-flopping around like a fish out of water!)

...that way your views, which counter my own in their complete form, will have more weight and be respected.

You do however make some very good points but its all a matter of context. The OP was not heaping praise upon Gately, but indifferently drawing the latest celebrity death to our attention. If the post had of been along the lines of "Stephen Gately has died in Majorca. Its a really sad loss as I really enjoyed his music." then I would have, without a shadow of a doubt, remained quiet. I am not that insensitive. However, the closest anybody still has come to something like that was JoJo with a simple "R.I.P" which hardly qualifies as an overly affectionate outpouring of grief (where such a joke would have been inappropriate), as Gilly has, quite rationally, said: "chill out guys, if this was boyzone's fan website or gatley's wake, fair enough,"

Taking into consideration the overall tone of the thread, which I did and which was, at best indifferent, the context of the joke was hardly inappropriate nor insensitive, especially considering some people did find it funny. If everybody had of jumped on me as said "look, thats a bit out of order" then fairs fair, I would have sincerely apologised and whole-heartedly supported the jokes removal or move to another section. As it is I have seen plenty of threads with "bad taste" or colourful jokes in the past, in the most unlikely places, where some people have laughed, other people disapproved but the important thing is nobody got too prissy about it and everybody, like reasonable adults, moved on.

You may be an "unspoken member" but in all honesty what difference does that make? Why should I refrain from expressing myself, in which ever form I choose, for fear of upsetting someone I do not know exists who may or may not read something I have written and may or may not be offended? If everyone did that then nobody would ever say (or type) anything through fear of upsetting someone else. I don't know about you but I think a "constantly treading on egg shells" approach would make for a pretty dreary existence. Do the sensibilities of one have more importance than that of another?

There can be no hiding behind the excuse of "protecting the silent members" as, by sheer virtue of remaining silent, who knows what silent members really need protecting against? Personally, I would be more offended by one individual thinking he has the right to speak for me if I choose not to speak. On the one hand I may not like what someone says and so choose not to draw attention to it and dignify it with a response but on the other hand I may just be silent because I am indifferent to what has been said. Whichever the case may be I most certainly do not want someone else to justify their actions in my name.

I apologise to Rob if he believes I was seriously calling into question the overall competency of his moderation team. I have no problem with the general management of the forum, 99.9% of the time its spot on, but the unfortunate incidents like this really grinds my gears. There is a time to sit back and watch, and there is a time to intervene. This, in the grand scheme of things, hardly warranted a mention and has been given far, far more attention and time that it really deserves. I have my own personal views why I am the only person to be admonished for making a joke, when I am clearly not the only person to have done so, but it would be disrespectful of me to air them in a public forum.

Last edited:
No one has questioned why you posted a joke in the first place. Agreed that the tone of the thread isn't exactly gushing with people who are upset. But you have been asked to refrain from posting jokes in this thread so why are you still harping on about it?

I never said a word. Apart from that. And that. And that...

Do you really think that one fan who states that they were not offended means that you were justified in your complaint?! :keule:

I'll say it again, if you have a complaint about the methods of the moderators then put it to us by PM.

But you have been asked to refrain from posting jokes in this thread so why are you still harping on about it?
I'm still harping on about it because of the principle. A) The joke was harmless, it wasn't even poking fun at Gately, so who's sensibilities are being protected? B) One moderator saw fit to say not to post more jokes (which was fair enough) but leave it in place while another arbitrarily decided to move it. Based on what? If one mod decides to leave it while another moves it clearly the song that is being sung is not from the same hymn sheet and by extension the was decision made arbitrarily based upon one persons preference. The devil is in the details.

Do you really think that one fan who states that they were not offended means that you were justified in your complaint?! :keule:
You do understand the concept of Yin and Yang? Equal and opposite? :zen: For every person that may be offended there is another that will not be and vice-versa. Who is to decide one has more importance than the other? You've agreed the the tone of the thread was not one of upset people gushing about Gately so a little joke, unworthy of its own thread and not even at the subjects expense, was hardly inappropriate. As I said before should I now start to consider people who may or may not exist, whom may or may not read something I've said, who may or may not be offended by something that has been said?

I'll say it again, if you have a complaint about the methods of the moderators then put it to us by PM.
Why? If I choose to do my laundry out in public I will, I have nothing to hide and if people don't like me for being opinionated that is really not my problem and makes very little difference to me anyway.

Jeeeezuusss christ... is this still going on?? And I thought I was bad!

To me this is just the usual 'argue till the death' (excuse the pun - or shall I move that bit to the jokes section too??? :)).

No one is going to back down, everyone is "right", and the thread continues off topic.

I truly believe no one feels as strongly about any of it as they are making out. Because at the end of the day we are talking about a joke, and a joke being moved.

So let's be honest, this argument is more about being right than what is right.

Quite entertaining though :yes:

Last edited:
I'm still harping on about it because of the principle. A) The joke was harmless, it wasn't even poking fun at Gately, so who's sensibilities are being protected? B) One moderator saw fit to say not to post more jokes (which was fair enough) but leave it in place while another arbitrarily decided to move it. Based on what? If one mod decides to leave it while another moves it clearly the song that is being sung is not from the same hymn sheet and by extension the was decision made arbitrarily based upon one persons preference. The devil is in the details.

Mr Shades, I moved it due to the fact that Jase chose to ask for opinions in the admin forum as he did not want to come across as "picking" on you.

I however hasve no problems using my interpretation of the rules to carry out my given volentary task. All i did was move the joke, and ask you to wind your neck in a bit so that this could get back on topic. I see no reason for this to still be going on. Would you like me to send you a link to the 'joke' so you can find it.

If this were a pub as you put it,I will attempt to use your annalogy.The offended person may chose to walk away into another room, but why should they? You had your say and were asked to leave it alone, at which point the offended person could re enter the room if they chose. You however chose to make a huge issue and drive more people away. When the pub landlord had clearly asked you to leave it which you said you would.

I have no idea which non intelegent people people you wished would leave in an erlier thread, iI can only assume you were not being personal towards any one person as that will NOT be tolerated here full stop. Now , let's just leave this and carry on having a good day on the interweb

Right, some of these quotes are no longer in chronological order; but as I'm looking at the whole discussion, and even some background issues, it perhaps makes things a little easier to digest.

It's tragic and amusing in equal measure that this rages on.

Jeeeezuusss christ... is this still going on?? And I thought I was bad!

<snip>

I truly believe no one feels as strongly about any of it as they are making out. Because at the end of the day we are talking about a joke, and a joke being moved.

So let's be honest, this argument is more about being right than what is right.

Our very own aythreee has absolutely nailed it. This is an argument about a joke, and a joke being moved.

Thank whichever deity you please that aythreee and a few others have got the perspective I was hoping for with my last post. I'm not sure what it'd have done for my confidence in mankind otherwise.

OK, I think it'd be interesting to do some quick revision. We'll start with the 'flash point'...

Post number 7 on this thread:

anyone want to do bad taste jokes can you do them in the jokes section please as its disrespectful here.

Moderator makes a request for "bad taste jokes" (and I guess there aren't many jokes made about anyone's death within a couple of days of it happening which aren't broadly 'bad taste' - how 'bad' is debatable, but always a factor) to be put in the jokes section, a couple of clicks away, suggesting that it's disrespectful here. As Staz says later, this is generally the way it happens around here. Someone dies, people arrive in General Chat to say "oh dear" or "really?"; and then head off to the jokes section to have a cheeky laugh about it. There's never normally any drama, everyone gets on with it and there's no more said about it.

Here's post number 8; which for those of you hard of mathematics, directly follows number 7 (above).

Now f**k me with a big pink feather. Does that look like a bit of an over-reaction to anyone?

If Jason was blundering his way into creating ASN's own little Apartheid or Holocaust; I could understand such a speech. In fact what happened was described pretty calmly (I think) above, and to me it doesn't amount to anything worth burning your iBra for.

Shades, i felt that joke was in poor taste for the general section and as such have moved it to the Humour section. Voorhees is a mod and as such is in charge of ensuring the site is a pleasent place to be for everyone as am I. I felt the joke was in poor taste so I have moved it to an appropriate place with the relevent disclaimers etc.

Many Thanks for understanding

Again, I can't see anything particularly harsh there. Mark didn't wade in and tell you that your post had been deleted from the database completely, new hard drives ordered, your post and thanks counts reset, an indefinite ban and a letter sent home. At the end of the day he moved it to somewhere three clicks away (yes, I've just checked - three if you use forum-jump at the bottom). In fact, he later offered to give you a link - presumably in hope that it wouldn't take anything more direct than that (ie this) to make it clear just how inconsequential the action actually was.

Mr Shades, I moved it due to the fact that Jase chose to ask for opinions in the admin forum as he did not want to come across as "picking" on you.

Now this is very illustrative, pretty ridiculous, but wholly understandable; and probably brings us to the crux of the matter.

I'll refer back to my comparison of posts 7 & 8 above. The latter doesn't really seem like an unbiased reaction to the former. That makes me think about the recent mishap which saw Shades lock horns with voorhees. Yes, as I said above, Shades might well have been a little hard done by, but even that was all pretty trivial when you consider some of the s**t that life can put on your plate. Anyway, a bit of a row blew-up and then you (Shades) decided to 'escalte' your complaint. We got an initial PM from you, closely followed by a 1,163 word "Official Complaint". Again, if your liberty, freedom of speech, or manhood were being so horrendously assaulted, then every word would likely have been justified. The reality of the situation was the polar opposite.

I'll venture then, and though you'd never admit it, that I think there might be a bit of tension overflow from all that coming into this thread; particularly as your "Official Complaint" probably didn't get the reaction which was hoped-for*. There has to be some reason for you to have gone off so quickly following Jason's post, and it doesn't require a PhD in head-shrinking to work out that this looks like a bit of axe-grinding.

[* Just a word to the wise, if there's a serious problem with something on the site which you want to escalate to me, you'll find it much easier for everyone if you either give me a call, PM your number so I can call you; or if you're really shy, send me a couple of calm paragraphs in summary and we'll develop the issue as necessary. If massive abouts of vocabulary-flex are called-for, I'm quite happy for it to go that way if circumstances dictate (NHN can vouch for that given exchanges we've had in days gone by); but launching into a giant PM from the off, which you alone have decided is an Official complaint, is probably not likely to be the most fruitful way to open a channel of communication.]

Anyway, all this amounts to the same thing - a post being moved three clicks does not amount to something so oppressing as to provoke such a revolution.

Try this for a laugh (aythreee, I know you're with me bud!), read each of these posts: 8, 18, 27, 32, 34 - BUT, after every sentence think "they moved a post".

If after looking at the situation as observed above, you're still pretty certain that this crusade is a valid one against a tortuous and mean establishment, well, I think that the internet is perhaps not the safest place for you. Consider crochet. There's almost no erosion of humanity there.

OK, that said, there are just a couple of points of general order to note...

I shall exercise restraint only when I deem it to be necessary and shall not be deterred from airing my opinions and thoughts (and jokes) whether you think it to be prudent or not.
Unless it's persistently nonsensical/useless/argumentative by default, then neither it nor you are protected by any right or obligation to be here.

Woah, easy tiger! DO NOT put words into my mouth.
Yes, a sock would probably be more suitable.

If I had of wanted to specifically call you a little Hitler I would have done, and I would have ensured that there was absolutely no ambiguity in the statement. It was a tongue-in-cheek reference - if I wanted it to be offensive I would have simply posted a picture of Hitler himself - to a certain type of moderator. It wasn't aimed particularly at you but it is quite insightful that you believe it was.
As above, (one or more) Moderator(s) move a post. Hitler murdered six million innocent Jewish people. Definitely the same thing.

Regards,

Rob.

1,163 word complaint?! Add that to that 1,900 words he's used in this thread to complain already and what do we get? We get someone who has nothing better to do! :tocktock:

I'm sorry that you have had to waste, much needed, time dealing with this Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.