Does anyone use Yahoo Answers

Ye I have found it actually ****** useful overall, most times its spot on aswell & its usually at top/top end of search results

This bit made me laugh out loud:

About a week ago, I came home from work to see him lying on the floor nude holding a rose. He quickly got up and went to his room and we never spoke about it.

:think:

I never think to use it myself, but of late when I have googled anything it has always come up near the top of the search results and often contains some good information.

I reckon about 60% of the queries I have are answered by it which can only be good.

There's a huge amount of racism on there though. Just like on Youtube. It's pretty sad.

I started answering questions on there recently and it became quite addictive trying to get best answers.

Is Kanye West's mind is being controlled by aliens? I noticed crop-circle patterns in his hair?

LMFAO this ones funny as feck, lol, lmfao

& I at 1st didnt read the nudist boy as CULT, took double look, lol

There's a huge amount of racism on there though. Just like on Youtube. It's pretty sad.

I've seen that on Youtube...makes me effin :puke: Sad that attitudes like this still exist to be honest.

If I was in charge :gun2:

Sorry, :sign_ot: I know

I've seen that on Youtube...makes me effin :puke: Sad that attitudes like this still exist to be honest.

If I was in charge :gun2:

Sorry, :sign_ot: I know

Not really off topic, part of what I wanted to talk about was the crazy people who post stuff on Yahoo. Youtube is the pits though. Anti-everyone comments on any video that refers to any race, religion on creed!

The worst I remember was a video where a black comedian (can't remember his name) crashed his mate's Enzo. An entire race war erupted!

Ya I use.Its a nice site.It finds answer very quickly .Its having nice response.

I reckon about 60% of the queries I have are answered by it which can only be good.

I started answering questions on there recently and it became quite addictive trying to get best answers.

Keyboard warriors :motz: