Holly Willoughby or Fearne Cotton?

• Holly Willoughby

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Fearne Cotton?

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Fearne all day long for me, met her once....she's lovely :)

Have to be Fearne for me.

I saw this thread last week but some reason i never looked at it. I've go to say that some of the comments on here have had me in stiches :lmfao:

Don't you just love this forum :rock:

I think we need one of these each week. So get your thinking caps on and come up with the next one ?

In fact how about............"Someone who you would like to :sex: but you know that you shouldn't because of their age!"

A few names to start off (These aren't my preferences but are some of the names that have cropped up into this conversation I've had before in the pub)

Sue Barker
Susan Kennedy (from Neighbours)
Anne Robinson
Gillian Taylforth
Raquel Welch
Britt Ekland

I think we need one of these each week. So get your thinking caps on and come up with the next one ?

In fact how about............"Someone who you would like to :sex: but you know that you shouldn't because of their age!"

A few names to start off (These aren't my preferences but are some of the names that have cropped up into this conversation I've had before in the pub)

Sue Barker
Anne Robinson
Gillian Taylforth
Raquel Welch
Britt Ekland

I think the term you are looking for is MILF! LOL

Sue Barker
Anne Robinson
Gillian Taylforth
Raquel Welch
Britt Ekland

I'll be the first to admit my standards are disgustingly low and my criteria these days is:

1) Pulse
2) Female

But Susan Kennedy? Anne Robinson?! Dear God man, that made even me shudder :puke2:It'd be like shagging a pile of sawdust I'd imagine.