Audi-Sport stickers...any ideas welcome

Alright, i think the stickers would look alot better if they were on the outside of the car instead of having them on the inside of the window, just think they look pretty tacky when there on the inside.

If you's could get some made up for the outside of the window i would deffo take 2 of them :yes:

How would you clean your car without wrecking it ? also some chav would help himself.

Sticker has to be on the inside, outside = no sticker!!

Hi everyone, im new to your site, must say its a wealth of info and tips! keep up the good work!

I have an s3 8l! i absolutly love it!
Im a designer in york, saw this post and couldnt resist giving you my ideas,
I think whatever you guys choose, it need to be very simple, sporty and dynamic and look professional, here are my ideas,

Martin.

audi-sport_logos.jpg

thanks for the comments, thats exactly what i was thinkin, v3 is my fav, its just simple ans sporty and id defo put one in my rear passenger window, nice, small and confindent.

Nice designs Martin!

..still think having it as an external vynal decal would be better than an internal sticker.

..still think having it as an external vinyl decal would be better than an internal sticker.

not practical as mentioned before.

thread moved to General so more members see and have an input.

This is a good thread, I would like a sticker but the red doesnt go with the colour of my car IMO. I know its one of the site banners colours but it's not for me! So no red would work for me.

Can someone please confirm if they are inside or outside stickers? I'm assuming inside from the below comments ...?

Like that 3rd one too, but how about having both black & white?
Also what about having ones you could put along the bottom of your number plate in yellow?

Yeh, to be honest thats what i think, keep it simple, just two colours, black and white, it creates a stronger brand, think about the coke logo, you wouldnt see them having every colour under the sun, it just weakens the overall brand.

and i like the idea of having small one that goes at the bottom of the number plate, wouldnt that be in black also, so it would work on the front and back plates?

Hi everyone, im new to your site, must say its a wealth of info and tips! keep up the good work

v3 for me also, and welcome to the site Martin. Glad to see another East Yorkshire local.. We may eventually get a local meet set up sometime! Maybe in York :racer:

Kudos on the portfolio as well! :respekt:

my quick efforts
v1
as2.jpg

v2
as4-1.jpg

v3
as4.jpg

v4
as3.jpg

v5
as1.jpg

v6
as1-1.jpg

v6
as2-1.jpg

only paint tryout,will have to put photoshop on

v3 reversed IMO simples and to the point but still prefer Martins' v3 if I had to choose :)

Welcome Martin - great first post ;)

White is the ONLY way to get the msg across properly IMO...

Good work homies

Last edited:
I have to say I like the V3 too, but any chance of doing it as a black outline like kitpayne's?

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here, but what's the point of designing stickers that don't use the site logo? Unless there's a change of logo on the way, this doesn't seem to have been very well thought through.

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here, but what's the point of designing stickers that don't use the site logo? Unless there's a change of logo on the way, this doesn't seem to have been very well thought through.

I agree nothing wrong with having the logo in a single colour but logo should match the site, also isn`t there a stand banner with our logo on it ????

700 views and 66 posts and not one member brought this up........oh well the great british attitude of knocking things down,was only an idea.

The reason why I preferred Kitpayne's is BECAUSE it's similar to the original logo. But I like the V3 too.

Maybe KP's with different colours? Or richer red and blue:

ASN_banner2.jpg

700 views and 66 posts and not one member brought this up........oh well the great british attitude of knocking things down,was only an idea.

I wasn't knocking the idea, just saying that it doesn't make sense to me. If people don't like the current stickers (which it seems the majority don't) maybe it's time for a new logo.

I wasn't knocking the idea, just saying that it doesn't make sense to me. If people don't like the current stickers (which it seems the majority don't) maybe it's time for a new logo.
oh okay I read it wrong sorry,also theres a few stickers with admin so no change for the forseeable future

Jase for king.
Ha ha very funny Neil

I love trying different stickers on my car.They look awesome.They mke the car more beautiful,stylish and attractive.I bought two of them.