Looks like the link posted is to confirm your email address. The link to sign up is below:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/noNSLreduction/

I've signed!

Not that I think it will help.. Like all the others I have signed on there... Sometimes I wonder why they even bother giving people the option, as it never seems to go in our favour.......

I know but still any impact is better then nothing, it still send out a strong message to the government of what motorists think.

I know but still any impact is better then nothing, it still send out a strong message to the government of what motorists think.

LMAO!!! :lmfao:

I'm sorry, couldn't help myself...

You think the government give 2 s**ts what the motorist thinks?

Last edited by a moderator:
it actually may ease conjeston becacuse traffic would flow smoothly instead of cars doing 120 and all jamming up ....so im all for it..... lol

nothing worse than a tit on your rear that end me doing 130 to say eff off lol but seriously who gives a crap, who sticks to 70 cos i know i dont 100 plus everytime so i couldnt give a hoots....

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember rightly the proposed plan to introduce road tax by the mile was in part scrapped because of the huge petition that was sent in.