motogp @ Donnington

a4quat

Reaction score
Anybody else go? its the first time ive ever been to a motogp race and it was fantastic!!!! Rossi come off his bike right were i was stood, whats the chances of that?

I went last year , great time beats car racing , just getting out was a mare , hence i missed this year , but watching it i wish i had gone .

Did you use the toilets ??

I was going to go but mates cried off, ******* down up here at 7am but I should have gone as weather wasn't that bad.Good result for the doctor considering he fell off and still managed 5th.

i only live 7 miles away and still wouldnt go, not one for getting wet. lol

gutted valley binned it but still got a good result, chuffed for dovi and cant believe randy depuniet actually stayed on to the end, he road like a demon.
what the hell were ducati thinking ?????

great race, plenty of action

I went last year , great time beats car racing , just getting out was a mare , hence i missed this year , but watching it i wish i had gone .

Did you use the toilets ??

I caught the traffic spot on!!! the race finished, i stormed the track, got in my car which was right near the gate where i was stood and was one of the first cars out!!!mint....

yes, i did use the toilets...lol :puke2:

I got some great footage on my mobile from when i was on the track.....:thumbsup: