My new baby boy!

martyboy

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
just wanted to tell everyone that i am now the proud dad of my new baby son, lucas! well chuffed!!! :yahoo:

thought youve been quite for a while , good on you son get some pics up ?? did you leather the whole tank of laughing gas to if so :thumbsup:i think thats why i got the misses preggas again so i can leather another..... lol

They're coming in thick and fast now! Congrats fella! Hope everyone is healthy :icon_thumright:

Congrats mate, hope mother and baby are doing well.

Welcome to the world Lucas :)

Yeah good for you, I have a good long break with mrs to work on one in italy, so be back in about 10 months time, lol.

Yeah good for you, I have a good long break with mrs to work on one in italy, so be back in about 10 months time, lol.

Haha, good luck, when i first glanced at this, i read 1o minutes!!!

Was thinking you're a brave man to admit that to us all ;)

At least I'd be getting some mate (if I beg), you're missus probably wont let you near her for a while after making her go through labour, lol.

thought youve been quite for a while , good on you son get some pics up ?? did you leather the whole tank of laughing gas to if so :thumbsup:i think thats why i got the misses preggas again so i can leather another..... lol

never got the chance to mate, she had to get rushed in for an emergency c section! but everything turned out ok! cheers mate