What's your BEER?

bigu

Reaction score
I love Heiniken or Tiger.

What's is your favourite beer? :beerchug:

Carlsberg & Carlsberg export & the Danes arent the only sad ones to see it leave, my glass, lol.

Stella (habit and almost always on offer in supermarket in some combination)

Staropramen (sometimes in pubs if nothing better on tap)

Cruzcampo (ideal for hot weather, visited the brewery in Seville and they plied us with free beer literally all afternoon, excellent, brand loyalty after that :icon_thumright:)

German Wheatbeer (all different types, one on sale at Lidl at the moment 1.19 a can)

:beerchug:

I dont mind Staropramen tbh, its not bad at all but very few sell it & Hoegaarden is lovely but expensive

Hmm, they all sound like lagers to me....

Anything from my local brewery - Hogs Back - especially TEA (Traditional English Ale).
titleimage_ourbeers.jpg

Also like Tribute by St Austell from a bottle.

Last edited:
Real Ale : Anything by the Hopback Brewery - Summer Lightning in particular.

If its got to be lager which I usualy regard as tasteless pish, then its got to be Staropramen or Heineken (5% variety).

Uh Jase, is that someone rolling a fat one to the left, lol

Uh Jase, is that someone rolling a fat one to the left, lol

No is the short reply :) my bro is a tight git so he rolls his own fags but the lad on his phone is sorting a score out if thats any good!

I knew a splife was involved somewhere during that event, lol

Long gone those times mate, trust me, dont touch that **** with barge pole, personally that wasnt my forte as just made me wanna sleep, lol.

Mine has to be Stella or Grolsh, used to like one called Lowenbrau, but cant seem to find that anymore.

Am also really liking the Bulmers Pear Cider, its such a fresh drink :)

THE CARLING IN OUR LOCAL IS PROBABLY THE BEST PINT OF LAGER IN THE COUNTRY , OTHER THAN THAT I DRINK CIDER IN THE SUMMER AND NOW GUINESS NOW IM IN TRAINING AGAIN

Stella is the usual purchase from the supermarket.

Cobra if Im in the indian.

Special beers for me would be Erdinger(german) or Zywiec(polish).