IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

wtf & no surfing, lol, thats some serious flooding & is only gonna get worse man with climate changing, audi will start making boats soon.

I bet the Radisson Hotel manager is sweating a bit! I grew up in Durham and can remember the Passport /DSS building coming close to flooding a few times. My parents house is about 1/2 mile downstream from Penny Ferry bridge, past The Sands, close to the river. I think I'd better give them a ring in the morning to make sure they are ok...

I bet the Radisson Hotel manager is sweating a bit! I grew up in Durham and can remember the Passport /DSS building coming close to flooding a few times. My parents house is about 1/2 mile downstream from Penny Ferry bridge, past The Sands, close to the river. I think I'd better give them a ring in the morning to make sure they are ok...

yer that hotel hasnt been open very long, next time your up visiting your parents give me a shout :)

Hmmm, well try living over in the North West. I live in Chorley and it rains here a sh*tload.

Sometimes I regret leaving Kent.....but now I need to convince the missus to move to the South West (Somerset, Dorset, Devon) sometime in the future.......

Sometimes its good living 500ft above sea level...

Crikey. It was terrible driving home from Durham yesterday Gav. The 'bridge' (now the Honest Lawyer) was showing signs of flooding on the 167 - again. I did wonder how much the banks would burst in town, but that's a bit more than I was expecting!! Did you walk from the Gala on down there after a few beers :sm4:

Where abouts are you based? I **think** I might have spotted you once or twice here and there.

Rob

WOW, some mad pics there!!!

We havent had it that bad in Brum.