Guess the baby's name.

OK guys, the name has to start with one of those letters and doesnt have to have the two letters in the name, it just has to start with that letter

EG Sunny or Gandhi...lol!!!

As for the Bhangra, looks like we have a captain in the making already!!

Hmmmmmmm, not long left now...closing date is tomorrow evening :)

Nilz u bit tease.........i like it!!!!

Best thing you can get a welsh person to say is Ratatouille (not googled honest) try it!

Right guys the name has been decided :)

We have after a long thought and decision process decided to name our bundle of joy..............................................................................................................

SHAYAN :)

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments, the game is now over :)

We have after a long thought and decision process decided to name our bundle of joy..............................................................................................................

Is there a family reason for this name or just one you chose from a multitude of names?

i swear while i was reading down i was gona say shayan, :)

congrats again dude

Nice name!

What will you get then with the voucher from Sidibear?? :)

Hey guys,

There is no reasoning behind the name, it was just something that we liked and it fitted well with the letters given to us (see previous posts), so we decided on Shayan.

Sidi has offered to send me a voucher, but I do feel really bad, as its not necessary, it was a bit of fun and a really kind gesture and it is much appreciated. :blush:

Nilz :)

unusual name, but i like it!

Thanks, yea it is unusual/different, but thats us, we didnt want something run of the mill :)

Not that it matters, but I actually really like it, its different & sounds cool, good choice mate.

Thanks, we have been thinking for a while on a variation of names, and did really want something away from the typical Indian names hence what we chose. :)

Well we were thinking of Shaylan, but that sounds too much like Shaolin, now that would have had a hint of Chinese :)