Shell Driver's Club Card

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just got my first rewards from the Shell fuel card, I got a £7.50 fuel voucher woohoo! and a few other vouchers if I buy stuff from their shop, similar to a Tesco's reward card actually. :)

How did you get this voucher? Go online? Ive been buying around £250 of V-Power a month for the last 7-8 months. I got a V-power card thru the post though :) Now im rakeing in the points but i need to cheak online which i havent done since i signed up when i first registerd it!

How did you get this voucher? Go online? Ive been buying around £250 of V-Power a month for the last 7-8 months. I got a V-power card thru the post though :) Now im rakeing in the points but i need to cheak online which i havent done since i signed up when i first registerd it!

They just send them through the post along with a V-Zine magazine like Tesco vouchers. You NEED to register the card online for it to work!

Yea dude, been using this since I got the S3, its great, every quarter get a nice magazine and a few vouchers and normally between £5-10 off, oh and a fancy V-Power card that looks cool in my wallet!!! LOL

I did register it ages ago but had nothing on the points bits yet....As i said i got the V-power card thru the post and thats about it.....
Ill have a look thisafternoon, I will properly have enough points to buy the V-power pump! :)

stick their v-power where the sun don't shine,robbing gits

You guys must use a lot of fuel! I only got £2.50 voucher this time!

I take it you dont use V-power then Jason, Were i live the V-power is 102.9 and the crapy 95 unleaded from texco cost 104.9 lol. Shell is alot cheaper then others around here!

I used to have it..1.26 I think it was and even with that price they had problems supplying it so I said never again also they changed the card and I lost about 2.5k of points..W*NKERS.

1.26, really, where was that, that is ridiculous!!

Most i paid for it when the petrol prices were SUPER high was about 1.20

I'm boycotting Shell since I cancelled my Shell credit card. Worst customer service I've ever encountered. Not used my V-Power card since either.

I had a Shell card in Germany for 4 years, averaging about 30k miles per annum in driving and I either used V-Power Petrol or V-Power Diesel which meant 5 points a litre instead of 1, I racked up thousands and thousands of points and never spent them on anything, sometimes driving miles out of my way to use Shell, the last week I was out there I went to redeem them (50000+) on loads of cool things out of the catalogue only to be told the card was actually in my ex gf's name....

£"%£"!$£"!ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I use Morrisons Miles no fuss :D

ive got a shell fuel card for my work van. i fill up 2-3 times a week and got a £20 voucher ;)

can i get one of these cards if so do you get them from any shell garage ???

go on the website..the toss....erm shell will send you one.

I think you can get them in store and start using it straightaway, it will be a normal one, but if you use V power, after a while they will send you out a new card, thats obviously after you have registered it.

why how do they stiff you shouldnt i bother then ???

if you go on the web page you can get a £1 off voucher for vpower at the moment. I use shell all the time as I also have a citi card which gives me 3p a litre back and also 1% back off all purchases so long as I have filled up with shell fuel. So it pays for me to use shell

Same here. I don't understand why more people don't get the credit card and loyalty car.

It's discount an reward without a downside. ;)

im gonna get a v power or shell card but defo no credit card i wont be owning one again im outa debt and i intend to keep it that way ....

effin credit cards are a curse they should be banned....

After using V-power for 6 months straght without using unleaded or diesal (unless its V-Diesal) You get a V-power card though the post. Ive only got 1100 points but i think now i got the V-power card im rakeing in the points :)

Doesnt matter which card you have, when it gets swiped you still get the double points, even if you have the 'yellow card'.

Doesnt matter which card you have, when it gets swiped you still get the double points, even if you have the 'yellow card'.

Not true. You get more points if you buy V-power using your V card.

Really, I wasnt aware of that, i thought that as long as you buy V power, you get the double points, maybe I was wrong :)

im gonna get a v power or shell card but defo no credit card i wont be owning one again im outa debt and i intend to keep it that way ....

effin credit cards are a curse they should be banned....

credit cards if used right are a great way to earn money. Mine automatically gets paid off every month in full and at the end of the year ive earned at least £100 for doing absolutly nothing.

i got a £2.50 THIS TIME.
And have started to use V POWER diesel to see if it works out better
What do you qll think of VPOWER diesel??

i got a £2.50 THIS TIME.
And have started to use V POWER diesel to see if it works out better
What do you qll think of VPOWER diesel??

I got £4 voucher this time. :)

I always use v-power diesel, have done since I had the car so cannot compare to regular diesel.

I got a £12.50 voucher this time round!

My s4 is partial to a bit of v-power tho!

As is my transit van......but I dont pay for the diesel though.

I can say that V-power Diesel gives me an extra 30-40 miles per tank which offsets the price difference! Not too sure if there's any more performance though, I can't feel it if there is.

Do you guys just get your vouchers though the post at random or is there set months/dates?

Stuff the vouchers, I opted for the Ferrari stuff.

I've got this:

productimage.html

and this:

LEGO_Ferrari_03.jpg

Now just saving up for the other bits.

Random dates, supposed to be quarterly...