Swine Flu Pandemic

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone worried with the upgrade in status of it ?
It seems strange how the authorities seem to be a bit more serious about it (do they know more)?

Yes - especially because it's particularly bad up here in Scotland for some reason :ohmy:

yeah because its probably planned get your masks kiddo i looked up the ones you need and the builders dust masks with respirator are the ones you need im gona hibernate till this ***** is gone lol

did you read about the woman who had swine flu and had a baby. they must of called it piglet.:asskicking:

yeah that all good now lets see if it stays that way ...it may not HAPPEN but take that attitude and before you know it youle be coffing up blood in ER

Didn't know swime flu was that serious! Don't more people die from the 'normal' flu anyway?

it is normal flu just came from pigs , and if it does become worldwide the potential is serious it will take alot of people out if the government dont deel with it feel sorry for the 3rd world really probably africa wil take the brunt just like everything else world health organisation ??? mmmm dont trust em as far as i can throw em ...the last major pandemic which was spanish flu i think took out betwwen 50 and 100 million and that was h5n1 like bird flu

Yes it just another strain of flu. Because is came from pigs the human immune system isnt ready for it.

They will be a performing a nation wide vacination shortly.

Now that would mean trouble lol. I'm one of those people that never really worries about much. If it happens it happens c'est la vie! How many people have actually died from it though?

I work in Birmingham city centre and my gf lives very close to some of the swine flu cases but I'm really not worried.

I think it's only a worry for old people or people who need the normal flu vaccination beacuse that won't protect yo from swine flu. It's no worse than normal flu for people that are usually healthy. A school not far from me had a case and they shut it for a week to stop it spreading

thats not exacly true the 1918 epidemic that wiped about 50 to 100 million people out killed mostly fit and healthy young to middle aged people because the stronger the immune system the worse it hit ...the mad thing is ive read theyve extracted this virus and feck knows why have it in a lab doin reserch on it wouldnt be supprised if it ends up a weopon............ lol