Footy: Christiano Ronaldo for £80M!!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Looks like the greasy one is off to Real Madrid, Man United purchased him for £12M and selling for £80M, great bit of business don't you think?... or maybe Real Madrid are just muppets. :)

Greasy Link

it's ridiculous what these rich football clubs are doing to football, there is no chance that fella is worth 80mil!!! don't get me wrong, he's a very good footballer, but not THAT good! considering the amount of disrespect he gave to man u, i bet they're glad to make a bit of money out of him...

I am a United supporter and will miss him playing for United. But for £80m its an offer you can not refuse. Will be interesting to see who they buy with some of that cash and also how Real play next year in the Champions League.

i wanna know where Real Madrid have got their 200 million from?

they are the world's richest club according to some top 20 list

it's actually £250m

I am a United supporter and will miss him playing for United. But for £80m its an offer you can not refuse. Will be interesting to see who they buy with some of that cash and also how Real play next year in the Champions League.

Ahh...interesting.
Good though he is...you can buy an awful lot of potentially great youngsters for 68 huge ones.
Oh, and Teves too!

Let's see how Ronaldo comes off against Vidic next year...

I was watching a programme yesterday and they were saying if real can win the champions league with in the next 3 years, or possibly twice, through shirts sales also the revenue generated would work out that ronaldo would effectively cost them nothing...

I'll miss him to at Man U being a fan an all, but I have faith in fergie...I'm sure he knows exactly who he's after...

Can't wait for next season...:)

and there starving kids in africa this world is effing wrong