Fifth Gear - Today

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this today, they had the new V10 R8 on it - I LIKE IT ALOT!!!! :)

Yep, very nice.

I also liked the Caddys they had on there.....I'll get my coat!.

T

I actually liked that as well, oh and that Corrado!!! TASTY!! :)

I cant even remember the last time l watched fifth gear.and dont even know when the new series of top gear starts.

I stopped watching 5th gear but gave it a try again last night and its vastly improved. Helps ditching VBH now she is annoying

I stopped watching 5th gear but gave it a try again last night and its vastly improved. Helps ditching VBH now she is annoying

Has she been dumped from the show or was just not on last night show ?

Yeah she can be annoying but out of 2 well I would give her .....

Richard

I watched it, thought it was going to rubbish but enjoyed it more than Top Gear (which IMO lately has become more about entertainment and less about cars).

I like'd every bit of the new show, epically the amount of VAG!!!

Yes, that Corrado was rather tasty sat there on its TT comps :)

Yeah I spotted them ;)

Yep have to agree, the show has vastly improved, compared to what it used to be, some serious VAG content in there as well, which is always a winner and even gets the missus interested, so that MUST be a good thing :)

I liked the banger section when Tim said to DVO that this car only costed £200, she said i have shoes more expensive than that,CLASSIC !

Has she been dumped from the show or was just not on last night show ?

Yeah she can be annoying but out of 2 well I would give her .....

Richard

Am I the only one who thinks VBH is hot ? Wouldn't mind doing a few laps with her :sex:

I think it is repeated, but if not you can see it again on their website, like the bbc iplayer thingymejig!!

Am I the only one who thinks VBH is hot ? Wouldn't mind doing a few laps with her :sex:

nope me too :salute:

It was an ok show really. Worth a watch rather than one of the soaps on the other channels!

I liked the R8 V10 but we didn't really get to see what it could do with Jonny behind the wheel on the road. Top Gear would of had it out on the track giving it some serious abuse!

And if I was picking holes they should at least have the same driver doing a lap in each car when they are doing the timed laps like the Focus vs Evo...

Anyone know if it's repeated on TV again? Can't be doing with watching stuff on a PC .....

I've met her, she a munter.

Horrid giggly pain in the ****, sure she can drive but thats all there is to her really. If she couldnt drive well and wasnt on the TV no one would give her the time of day.

And if I was picking holes they should at least have the same driver doing a lap in each car when they are doing the timed laps like the Focus vs Evo...

tbh tho there both racing drivers so i doubt driver skill would play much of a part in the times there guna be pretty well matched

I agree with A3Tom, they did my Sierra for the 1980's special.
Got out her car, did the peice to camera, got back in the car and f*cked off.

just found this on the website...
imo i think its a supra, just a guess based on that it sounds like a v6 or v8 and its turbo'ed cos you can hear the dump valve, also reminds of getaway in stockholm...
http://fwd.five.tv/videos/guess-the-car
changed my mind! could be a cossie.....

It was the first time I'd watched it for ages and I liked it more than Top Gear, they actually had cars on there!