not car problems but woman problems

do i stay with the wife who put me through **** but still love, or run off with a new spanish lady who makes me feel alive again

Sounds like my car, seems to have loads of niggly little problems but always puts a smile on my face when I give it a good thrashing!

:sex:

Lol, wrong forum mate but as your asking.

Ditch the ball and chain if it's causing you grief.

Life's too short!

You may regret it if you leave her but then again shes giving you that much grief give her the boot.....
Odd place to post but sounds like something out of the colums you read in the back of the sun tho lol.
AS.Net needs a nanny by the sounds of things nowerdays :doctor:

Just my pennies worth but its like cars. Just cause you have a new car doesn't mean the engine is any better than the old one. Once the novelty and excitement has worn off you wonder why you bothered changing in the first place.

Lol, wrong forum mate but as your asking.

Ditch the ball and chain if it's causing you grief.

Life's too short!

^^ I am a firm believer in this ^^ I walked away from 18 yrs of marriage for that reason. Not easy mind, but worth it in the end as we are all happier

def trade her in for a lower milage model, whats the body work like, lol?

^^ I am a firm believer in this ^^ I walked away from 18 yrs of marriage for that reason. Not easy mind, but worth it in the end as we are all happier

18 Years of marriage! Wow ive only been alive for that long! Me and my girlfriend are good, been together a year and she's paying for my remap tomorrow for my birthday prestant along with some other treatment i hope :gaehn: lmao.

i say take the new one for a test drive before you get rid of the old one.
make sure you check everything with a fine tooth combe before you take the plunge
good luck and dont rush into anything,there are loads on the market and you might just be buying into more trouble
also post some pics up so we can help with the desision :icon_thumright:
good luck

How many previous owners and what's the mileage like? FSH (full spanish history)?

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

make sure theres no issues with the gearbox also as the older ones do have problems

i had the same thing, i traded in and im much better off, as said lifes to short to have grief with a partener.
but seriously think about it before getting with the new bird she might not be the awnser or the reason to ditch the current misses maybe just ditch her and worry about after, after.

make sure theres no issues with the gearbox also as the older ones do have problems

I find the ECU seems to be compromised on most models or maybe thats my driving ;)

18 Years of marriage! Wow ive only been alive for that long! Me and my girlfriend are good, been together a year and she's paying for my remap tomorrow for my birthday prestant along with some other treatment i hope :gaehn: lmao.

18 years old and you have a S3!! lucky lad...

when I was 18 all I worried about was bumfluff and saving enough ££ to buy a GT Zaskar mountian bike, lol

Lol, i worked hard for it :yes:
anyway back on topic....Make sure its been cleaned recently! :doctor:

Check it hasn't been overbored either, or has some unknown service history with extra baggage :yes:

Run a HPI check

All sound advice, also check her oil with your dipstick. If it has a milky residue in it steer well clear ;)

Urrghhh Neily thats sick man, lmao

But to add personally some seriousness think about the reasons why & then consider the consequences of your actions, I mean you havnt exactly told us the reasons why you wanna jumo ship, could very well be you're the one being a tit in all this, if you want proper advice 1st dont think this is best place but 2nd tell us the full story instead of looking for support from a bunch of guys cause tbh nothing is as simple as we read & I'd say this also is the case with yourself, we sometimes dont realise how much of an ******** we can be at times & like to think of ourselves as nice people who wouldnt hurt a fly, truth is we can all be complete feckers at times, so think twice, three times or more before leaving something that if you're honest could be fixed easily or with some work instead of leaving many years of maybe something you really did like & ideally would want to be again.

Whens the mot due?

I hear the taxing quite high.

Put the new one through some rigorous tests...
Give her a first word and see what word pops in her head ??

Doggy...
Blow...
Hard...
Ben...
Gee...

And so on...

Be wary of Spanish and Italian women mate. You go to bed with a thin one and wake up with the Hindenburg......and I am not talking about her having gas!!

Wrong, my missus is italian & 99% of italian women I see regularly in italy are very slim, they eat very healthy & put us to shame, beat that MacD's, lol.

Only thing that annoys me are there strange taste in glasses, always look ugly as hell.

But Sophia Loren man, yes she's older but she has been stunning all her life & you should see Julianna whose regularly on italian TV, she is something out of this world man, stunning.

**** gotta go, missus on route quick run :undwech:

Be wary of Spanish and Italian women mate. You go to bed with a thin one and wake up with the Hindenburg......and I am not talking about her having gas!!

I've gotta disagree too. I live in Spain and the girls here are stunning! They look after themselves and have nice figures.

Yeah look what we got here, waynetta's everywhere, pikeys who wee in the streets on night outs, foul mouthed, I mean seriously right me & the mrs went for a coffee of oxford street one night & whilst walking along some english bird dropped down in the middle of oxford street & starting peeing, then she walked of with her mates obviously to a club, imagine the guy that pulls that at the club & waking up next to, god noooooooooooo, at least italian woman have class & are loyal & most of the mediteranean women are actually very good looking & very healthy with good family roots, I have hardly ever seen a fat italian bird & trust me I cant help looking even when out with her, lmao

Spot on. Me and a mate here were talking about this the other day. You know an English girl when she walks by, mainly because she's 2-3 times the size! I've never seen a Spanish girl raise a beer to her mouth either. More and more English girls like their pints now. Where's the class in that?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all English girls are munters. Some English girls are stunning to look at too, but they are few and far between.