Missing thread???

S

SilverSport

Was I just imaging things or has the a-s.net awards 2009 thread gone missing??? :confused:

Saw it posted earlier and was looking forward to reading the people's contributions!!

Where's it gone?????????????????

Hmmmmm :think: Mods..................................?? :angrymod:

I'm guessing there was a chance it was going to offend some people if it hadn't already.

I'm guessing there was a chance it was going to offend some people if it hadn't already.

Maybe.

But there were only two posts when I last looked at it. At least give it a chance. They could've just keep an eye on it.

This place is getting a little too sensitive.

Yes it has been deleted. It was already being offensive to members and stood a good chance of continuing in the same way, so one of my fellow moderators deleted it before it had the chance to get out of hand.

Yes it has been deleted. It was already being offensive to members and stood a good chance of continuing in the same way, so one of my fellow moderators deleted it before it had the chance to get out of hand.

Was it??? Oh go on, tell me what was said. :sly:

I saw your award, which I thought was quite funny! :)

This is the thing with censorship - just makes the whole thing even more interesting than it maybe even actually was! :shutup2:

The thread could have been locked but I think deleting members' posts and threads is going too far.

What were the awards for?

Make up an award category and then choose the winner.
It had great potential!

You also made an appearance!!
Something like:

The 118118 award for knowing the first name of everyone on a-s.net!! :)

Yeah, I started the thread. Thought it was just an opportunity for a little light hearted humour.

Maybe not. :unsure:

lol, me, that was my 15 minutes then or more like 15 seconds, I had a feeling I'd be mentioned, but not for that, oh well, but if that was the light hearted humour what was offensive about it or was that the tame one.

From what I saw they were all tame.

blazin got a mention for his posting of funny pics, and hdj5r (or whatever that name is) got a life time achievement award for owning loads of audis over loads of years!
Staz's received the mary whitehouse award for his signature of the kissing girls. hahahahahahaha!!!
Nothing that deserved a deleting I don't think.

Knackers, I missed it :huh:

****** work :blow:

Oh well, god forbid some poor soul be even slightly offended, I mean that's just not on is it ?

:keule:

I was expecting the Eugene Tackleberry award for explosive ownership :gun2: :lmfao:

Was that it, cant see how thats offensive, light hearted for sure, anyway time to bring back the kissing girls, lol

Any nominations to receive The Ess_three Award For Diplomacy? :)

Whoops!!! Think i've just gone and sealed the fate of this thread too :tapedshut: :shutup2:
Mine too probably! :unsure:

My posting pic's is that where i was told off by essthree for posting a hearse in the black edition thread and called a dickhead in so many words ....Yeah that was a good thread me , nhn , and wizbit were called ******* which i was ******* my sides at....topnotch stuff lol

Did I win the AS.net Lazy Bastid Award for being well er... a Lazy Bastid? :p

i miss those banter and pics threads ...they were pee funny the keys thread by yourself nige was funny to , all the pics had me lmao

Any nominations to receive The Ess_three Award For Diplomacy? :)

Whoops!!! Think i've just gone and sealed the fate of this thread too :tapedshut: :shutup2:
Mine too probably! :unsure:

That's like the World Cup...once you've won it several times you get to keep it.
I won it 2001/2/3 and had to replace it....
Now, my name just gets engraved on it annually...there is little point in looking elsewhere as I single handedly manage to upset more people than all others combined.

Ah well...life goes on.

*edit for poor speling. Oops*

That's like the World Cup...once you've won it several times you get to keep it.
I won it 2001/2/3 and rad to replace it....
Now, my name just gets engraved on it annually...there is little point in looking elsewhere as I single handedly manage to upset more people than all others combined.

Ah well...life goes on.

i wouldnt say upset , i think its quite funny bit like school was
although i miss the pics and banter............

768_funny-face.jpg