Reflection in shop windows???

Chimera

Reaction score
Website
www.chimera-s3.com
How many of you have driven passed a shop/showroom window and admired yourself as you pass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where are the best windows to take a look at your baby on the move?

Liverpool - Dock Road - Honda showroom, you will see me pass this large window at least 3 times a night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Any others good windows?

Chimera

Don't quite admire myself, but certainly admire the car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I alway look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AL

do you mean the large curved mirrored building just past lancaster audi....?(facing bmw) cos thats one hell of a good place to look!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifStaring in a window and **BANG** straight into the back of a truck!! So don't bother anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
rockstar said:
do you mean the large curved mirrored building just past lancaster audi....?(facing bmw) cos thats one hell of a good place to look!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but that is a very good window to admire the car in,

I'm on about the dock road towards the Britania Pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chimera

This is a must after spending hours cleaning/polishing etc.
Only thing is they're making the best place for shiny windows in town a pedestrian area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif ****** Council do-gooders thinking this will make a differnce to the environment, has nothing to do with the no. of chemical works in my area all belching out sh*te.

hey Carlo i see you live in the (allegedy!!) posh part of meresyside,i work in upton on the wirral but live on the even posher side of liverpool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

where abouts are you exactly?

Is anyway up there 'posh'?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif