Help!

batman

Reaction score
Hi, I need your help - can anyone identify the alloys pictured below (well hopefully, anyway..)? I bought these intending to fit on my VW Caddy but I think they are 4x108 PCD rather than 4x100. Somebody has told me they are S2 alloys, however I can't seem to find a photo of them fitted to an Audi anywhere on the net? These will be going up for sale as soon as i've identified what they are, so you guys can have first dibs if you can help!

Thanks

audialloys.jpg

By batmanccfc at 2009-05-18

They look similar to the ones on a Merc, but I reckon those alloys are from an Audi 80 Coupe.

Aye they look a lot like AMG wheels, they're really smart! I've been trawling through google images all afternoon though and can't find any for love nor money! I'd love to put them on my Caddy but the hub adaptors cost a ****** fortune. Reckon there will be much interest on here?

Cool, cheers. Any idea of their worth? One has some curbing right on the lip, but apart from that they're immaculate.

edit - and can you confirm whether they are 4x108 PCD or not? Thanks

Have you had a look behind the alloys, usually on the face of the part that bolts on the hub or even on the spokes. If the are OE alloys, they should say what size and fitment(offset ETXX) they are.

Ah, I didn't spot that at first glance - turns out they are Ronal rims, 6J x 14'', ET45. Still not entirely sure if they're 4x108mm PCD though. I think much older Audi's had 4x100 rims didn't they? You should find these in the 'for sale' section tomorrow then guys, thanks for your help.