Goodwood festival of speed - what's your take?

leshkin

Hold my beer...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Thinking of going, but wanted advice from anyone, who's been before - Are the grandstand ticket worth the extra money?

I too have been thinking about going this year! Keep saying it every year....so I think I may take the plunge and do it.

Tickets this year are alot more expensive than last year though. Should be cheaper considering what's been happening!

A couple of my friends are going on the Friday but I can't really get the time off so thinking about going on the Saturday instead but heard it's that rammed that you can't get round as well.

Anyone got any tips for us ?

Would love to go especially this year ,
and always mean to go but never get round to it theres always something else sucking money away at the time :crying:

to much traffic causes a complete **** trying to get to work

Just bail the fence joke ... I remember when me and a few mate's went to aulton park when we got there the tickets were more than we bargained for so a few paid in and me and my mate said sack that , Decide to walk for a bit then when quiet we bailed the fence although after that was another fence then a spiked fence then ABOUT 40 FEET OF NETTLES lol...What a laugh and when we finally got through we ended up on the track lol hahaha we had to go back in the bushes and work our way round to the stand and then just that fence , It was **** funny the mad things you do when your young eh....

And at the time my mate though will hoy i think he was called was great my mate shouted YEAH WILL really gay when he saw him walking through ,Will turned round and looked at my mate as if he was the biggest nob ...we were peeing ourselfs laughing at him getting shunned......