Megan Fox

You've just posted this and still using that avatar on AS Net.......:salute:

Some damn fine posting though wouldnt you agree, lol, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better

I like sslim chicks, but she's bordering i said BORDERING on too skinny :)

pretty face but to skinny for me , i hate skinny women:puke2:
this is more like it
Show9-15-07Jesikah_089.jpg

i'll take Jessica Alba pls - Preferably in the same position :D

jessica-alba-bikini-07.jpg

ooh no wizbit she has the **** of a child its just wrong lol and the legs are like 2 broom sticks but each to there own what about his chick she like a ripe peach
Mayra-Veronica-flowery-pink-dress.jpg

or this imagine you walked in your house to this omg

somayareecebooty1.jpg

Man she's just a fat assed milf :puke:

In any case - I need a skinny girl, my **** is tiny. :)

I'd swap my A3 for one of these anyday. Sure the ride would be a lot nicer too.....

melyssafordnaked.jpg
0000000219d.jpg

In any case - I need a skinny girl, my **** is tiny. :)

that's what i thought you couldn't handle it lol them chicks arnt fat just how women are meant to be ......not a broom stick them chicks below are almost like men no boobs no **** i just dont get it , it must be all the womens pill goin back into the water and messing with mens hormones o well more for me .............

aythree thats the one mmmmnnn mmmn some in fact a good few of my ex girlfriends were mix race like that ....ripe is how i like it ..awesome mate

Ripe?

More like flabby lol!

aythree thats the one mmmmnnn mmmn some in fact a good few of my ex girlfriends were mix race like that ....ripe is how i like it ..awesome mate

they's a beautiful thing mate, a beautiful thing!

I think they deserve a big.... :applaus:

Jessica Alba is a thing of beauty & Blazin prefers built for comfort not for speed women, lol

Ripe?

More like flabby lol!

flabby your deluded i went with a chick once like that you posted just because there was a chick drout on lol she had false tits an all that looked just like her you posted man i couldnt even bust a nut it was rank i sacked it after a month it was pointless and i like a woman that makes you bust a nut before you even get it naked lol ..... not a bone but im glad men like anorexic women that are almost men and are intimadated by proper women ....it means more real women for me wooo hoooo:hi:

means more real women for me wooo hoooo:hi:

I'm sure you're GF would love to read this post, lol & yes I agree with wizbit, flabby, cant stand that big *****/boobs birds, nothing wrong with an athletic girl at all, there are extreme's but I think Megan is a Fox

ye ye, heard it before, never stray or play away or she'll cut of your nads today

no serious that one thing i dont do especially now i got a nipper im as good as married... lol............
i got to much to lose i couldnt stand to not see my little girl id top myself lol im starting door work next saturday thats gonna be a test

Blazin, seriously - That mamma you posted doesnt need a cushion to sit on... :sadlike:

Anyway, Jessica Alba or Megan Fox - yum yum :yes:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that..... but i'd take a nice round cushion for the pushin' over an ironing board backside any day!

:hubbahubba:

Although, to be fair...... i'd do Alba as well.

heres one just for you wizbit hahahahahahahahahaha

x1pqH4b6poLvbidMovzli3oMg7WtHF2NcJ1GPxGsIjGSLaaLmTPEq7PK-g1cBzoeHuGblBwYipiNgVH6rYYqLgJsM3mGCqMEvH2UdGo3Lb72J9lfp7_5FJYLA

this is my ideal chick body wise below

kerrymarie01hv6.jpg

Although, to be fair...... i'd do Alba as well.

At least Ayethree has seen the light through all the flab haha

Yeah & you'd be thinking crap electronics all the time you're giving her one, of course, lmfao

Yeah & you'd be thinking crap electronics all the time you're giving her one, of course, lmfao

lol... that is so so true my friend!
It'll help me double the time I last.....

....from one second to two!
:jump:

1....ooopss.

http://www.buzznewsroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jessica-alba-***.jpg

I'm not religious at all but only a god could of created that, lol

shes not to skinny either wiz what happened you seen the light

41ntfLft7IL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

your deluded sonny jim lol ive done em all and there the best lol

Does that mean you got swine flu aswell then, lol