moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

gixxer600k4

Reaction score
after a recent post an the a3 8p, i feel that i should say thanks to the mods for the work they do to keep this site up n running and keeping all of us in order, not too sure what other parts of this forum are like but i can image they have a lot of work to do n a lot of posts to try n keep clean and friendly, after all, without them, we wouldn't have a site. they do a thankless job so i thought id try n change that a little!

keep up good work guys!!!!!

:salute: from me an' all. I am capable of misbehaving and need to be reminded of da :rulez: now and again.

Cheers men :happy:

There are not enough of them active tbh.

It is a thankless task but no body forces them to do it. But i suppose no one forces us to use the forum do they

yeah great job in telling me i was a t&*t yesterday thanks guys ...ps this is a joke dont be offended by it please .... you do a good job:applaus:

If all the pointless threads on some of the forums here were removed, the place would be bare.

Its not much to ask that people don't blatantly insult each other, and I have had disagreements with others but not at a personal level.

I only stooped to the personal level once and it offended the person and I knew I had stepped over the line, so I apologised unreservedly in the public forum and via PM.

It takes a lot to realise you're wrong and actually admit it.
Some people know they're wrong and still keep up the pretence that they're in the right, that just makes you look twice as stupid.

Man up and take it on the chin.

just out of curiousity - how many mods are there.

IMO, there arent enough - I've only come accross one moderator and thats r88per.

Where are the others :S

Just a thought - would it be a good idea to put Moderator or Admin next to the users avatar to point out who is who. Similar idea if you are a paid member.

Or even so have different coloured usernames maybe?

A link to a list of all current mods and admins or staff as a whole maybe whether they are active or not and go from there? :)

I know I haven't been on here long, neither do I post often with it being such busy heavy forum from what I have seen, whereby I don't know anyone at all, but that is me coming from one that I was quite well known on (busy but with not as many users as here). I use forums a lot when I'm online and enjoy coming on here to read funny threads and get info for my car and ideas or it. It seems like a good community but I don't know what goes on behind the scenes though so If I'm worng then please correct me. :sm4:

Just a thought - would it be a good idea to put Moderator or Admin next to the users avatar to point out who is who. Similar idea if you are a paid member.

Or even so have different coloured usernames maybe?

A link to a list of all current mods and admins or staff as a whole maybe whether they are active or not and go from there? :)

I know I haven't been on here long, neither do I post often with it being such busy heavy forum from what I have seen, whereby I don't know anyone at all, but that is me coming from one that I was quite well known on (busy but with not as many users as here). I use forums a lot when I'm online and enjoy coming on here to read funny threads and get info for my car and ideas or it. It seems like a good community but I don't know what goes on behind the scenes though so If I'm worng then please correct me. :sm4:

what are you on about?

Just a thought - would it be a good idea to put Moderator or Admin next to the users avatar to point out who is who.

Its there mate - under the usernames. Look above :)

Got this in hand already - just finihing compiling the list, I should hopefull get something up over the weekend.

The forum does have a decent community feel about it - we have our usual suspects - as do all forums.

There are movements behind the scenes for the admin presence to increase, plus as stated on some other threads both Glen (Essthree) and I now have some minor admin priviliges therefore can sort out more issues as they are raised.

I must stress though that you ALL CAN HELP - if there is something blatently going ammiss in one of the threads / posts thenjust hit the little button at the top of the post to report it to a moderator.

The button is here in case you dont know what I'm talking about

reportapost.jpg

Essthree and I are pretty much the only active mods on the forum for various reasons which I wont dwell upon. We cannot obviously read every thread and post (we do have a life outside of the forum - honest :) )

So if you can do your bit and report any problematic posts - it'd be much appreciated. We then get notified and can act upon them quite quickly.

Thanks All

The Mod Team:icon_thumright:

what are you on about?

I think what wizza means is that have like someway of identifying the mods, they all have "moderator" under their name, but would be good if their name was another colour so they are easily distinguished. Or have a contact list so we are able to get in touch with the mods incase we come across a problem, dodgy post, rude/innapropriate language etc and hopefully that will male their lives that little bit easier by not having to search through posts

Well that was a waste of me trying to answer as it already had been done. LOL. Yea I'm up for that, if I see anything naughty:no: il inform you guys

Jojo's more of a meat eater rather than a moderator....play on words and a cr4p one at that....anyway i'll leave now!! ;)

Jojo's more of a meat eater rather than a moderator....play on words and a cr4p one at that....anyway i'll leave now!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.