NOT ANOTHER ONE

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
God I hate this fu<king government of ours! Why oh why have they 'let in' yet another mealy mouthed, terrorist supporting, hate filled little maggot, masquerading as a Muslim cleric? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

The Yank's have the right idea, lock um all up in Cuba. The only problem is they're sending some of the , so called, 'English' ones fu<king back!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Yep, seems all that all the worlds dross gets washed up on our shores...

Hi JPO... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D:D:D:D

[ QUOTE ]
VBird said:
Yep, seems all that all the worlds dross gets washed up on our shores...

Hi JPO... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D:D:D:D

[/ QUOTE ]

It does indeed....... But no ****** on here seems to give a toss about it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Hi VBird, allow me to welcome you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think this forum could benefit from your 'input'.

It is very quiet around here...

Perhaps the majority of AUDI drivers are a bit 'PC' or simply feel too oppressed and apathetic, dragged down by the teutonic ennui that seems to 'Come Free' with so many cars from the 'Fatherland'...'Black and Chrome' trim is soooo 1980s'... JPO please tell me your car has a pale or coloured interior with no plastic and no chrome strips... Italian cars may be as reliable as a Eunuchs erection, but they are usually quite 'colourful' and 'cheery'...

Many German cars are like fat birds, come to think of it they often resemble them too!, inevitably reliable and always willing, they always swallow and never complain. [luggage of course] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Anyways up...

[ QUOTE ]
VBird said:
It is very quiet around here...

JPO please tell me your car has a pale or coloured interior with no plastic and no chrome strips...

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrhhh,,,,,,,,, ummmmm ,,,, my first one was!
This one has a blue and black interior, with carbon trim. Maybe just a hint of chrome around the windows ....

You don't think I should change ........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif