London motor museum...wanna come along?

becci

Reaction score
I've just found this place by mistake and it's awesome - I don't know how I didn't know about it for so long.

London Motor Museum is based in Hayes, Middlesex and it's got the coolest collection of cars I've ever seen under one roof - including the SSC and Batmobile.

I chatted with the staff and if we go as a group we can get a discount off the £10 entry fee
They also have a small screen cinema that we can use to show a film and also a studio that you can hire.

If I arrange it is anyone interested in coming along?

Website
www.londonmotormuseum.co.uk
Group
http://www.audi-sport.net

Don't take this the wrong way but....

Why is everyone of your posts a advert for something? Is this the new way to spam a forum?

I think its subtle spam and the poster should be banned.

But hey, I think we should torpedo the French blockade so I can get to Holland tomorrow, so I wouldn't take my advice too seriously:lmfao:

But hey, I think we should torpedo the French blockade

I'm afraid to say in this case, there is some french blood in me, and I am proud of the people who caused it to be there.

That said however; It's french ******-mindedness that means one of the greatest engineering acheivements mankind has ever enjoyed is now reduced to a museum piece; and as a direct result of it having no successor we have taken a technological step backwards as no longer can any Tom, **** or Harry (albeit with a few quid) travel at twice the speed of sound should the mood take them. When I think of that I'm keen for you to sort out the torpedos while I arrange to shunt a tonne of explosives a couple of hundred yards out of the french end of the Channel Tunnel and light the blue touch-paper.

Regards,

Rob.

PS> For those who haven't seen mention in my other post, Hello again. It's good to see you all some more. I'll be posting a little about what's been going-on soon...