Chris NottSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Thumbs up London motor museum...wanna come along?

I've just found this place by mistake and it's awesome - I don't know how I didn't know about it for so long.

London Motor Museum is based in Hayes, Middlesex and it's got the coolest collection of cars I've ever seen under one roof - including the SSC and Batmobile.

I chatted with the staff and if we go as a group we can get a discount off the 10 entry fee
    They also have a small screen cinema that we can use to show a film and also a studio that you can hire.

If I arrange it is anyone interested in coming along?

Website
    www.londonmotormuseum.co.uk
    Group
    http://www.audi-sport.net
    Last edited by RAPS3; 15th April 2009 at 22:12.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Don't take this the wrong way but....

Why is everyone of your posts a advert for something? Is this the new way to spam a forum?

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

5th Gear

Status
    I'll change the links back when I'm proved wrong that this isn't spam or for alertior motives.
    Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    I think its subtle spam and the poster should be banned.

But hey, I think we should torpedo the French blockade so I can get to Holland tomorrow, so I wouldn't take my advice too seriously

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    But hey, I think we should torpedo the French blockade
    I'm afraid to say in this case, there is some french blood in me, and I am proud of the people who caused it to be there.

That said however; It's french bloody-mindedness that means one of the greatest engineering acheivements mankind has ever enjoyed is now reduced to a museum piece; and as a direct result of it having no successor we have taken a technological step backwards as no longer can any Tom, Dick or Harry (albeit with a few quid) travel at twice the speed of sound should the mood take them. When I think of that I'm keen for you to sort out the torpedos while I arrange to shunt a tonne of explosives a couple of hundred yards out of the french end of the Channel Tunnel and light the blue touch-paper.

Regards,

Rob.

PS> For those who haven't seen mention in my other post, Hello again. It's good to see you all some more. I'll be posting a little about what's been going-on soon...
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.