EM TuningVolks Autos

Status

Angry Chelsea v Liverpool

What a game but I cannot help thinking Chelsea are a bunch of divers and I am a neutral,the scouse penalty with the defender seemed shocked it was him who gave it away shows what the tactics are being employed (he had the bloke with both arms around him wrestling him FFS!!)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Up the owls!

Status
    Well said. Half of premership teams are an embarrassment to english football with their foriegn, overpaid players and unsporting diving/cheating antics
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    absolutely, ballet dancers tripping over blades of grass for 150k a week, fecking joke man which is why I hardly ever watch anymore.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I thought it was a good game.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    What a game but I cannot help thinking Chelsea are a bunch of divers and I am a neutral,the scouse penalty with the defender seemed shocked it was him who gave it away shows what the tactics are being employed (he had the bloke with both arms around him wrestling him FFS!!)
    I agree to a point, But many teams have players like this. The money i spent following Chelsea home & away in the late 70s & early 80s But that was when players only went down when they got a good kick in the back, pete
    (COME ON YOU BLUES)

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    what a game..wow...breathtaking

nodoby expected that.

Regarding diving, and ****ers Drogba is the undisputed champion closely followed by greasy Ronaldo. The former (actually both) is a world class player imo, but his antics on the field just make people lose respect for him.

Last night's game: when he was injured and rolled back on the ground for the ref to stop the match; When play was stopped and he should have given the ball back (fair play) but then kicked it in the right hand corner. Where is the fair play and sportsmanship? When in the last minute he was having imaginary cramps...and the refs (esp European ones) are easily caught with these tricks.
    ^^ In my opinion

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    and what a shame Chelsea didn't see it right to at least hold a minute silence for the Hillsborough tragedy. (my opinion)
    ^^ In my opinion

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    I thought it was a great game.....especially since Chelsea won YAY
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

3rd Gear

Status
    What a wonderful and excellent game.
    Can't wait for semi finals bring it on...........

By the way i am a Chelsea fan and it's about time we started playin well..........