New Google Maps Fail

That just takes the pi$$!!! LOL

Can zoom right into m house and my parents house. Funny thing in my brother inlaw spotting the google van doing the rounds when he was in a queue at a trafiic lights, he kinda remembered the location so looked for it on the map, and behold, he's got his car there with him sitting in it haha. :photo:

Can zoom right into m house. Funny thing in my brother inlaw spotting the google van doing the rounds when he was in a queue at a trafiic lights, he kinda remembered the location so looked for it on the map, and behold, he's got his car there with him sitting in it haha. :photo:

address and links please :)

What was the first image as it appears to have been dissapeared !!

Guy caught short and taking a **** by the side of the road...:photo:

Wonder why it's been taken down?!

LOL....1st pic....had to be in Birmingham hey!!!

I haven't managed to find my car on Google streetview. Perhaps it's parked at my former workplace - at BT which is a restricted area where cameras are not allowed in.

My old Range Rover appears both at home and at work.
My cat is also looking out of my living room window disapprovingly.

I still can't find the ******* dude in the first link

He was censored out - I think Google amended quite a few images shortly after they were put online for various reasons.

Looks like i was in the day the little van drove around my street;

ry%3D400

Er, street view has been available for ages? Hence the 2009 thread . . . ?

Am I missing something or are you (genuine question!).

I think i am then. Maybe it was completed recently rather than released.

EDIT: March 11 2010 - 99% of UK streets added. I knew something happened recently. :jump:

Last edited:
this was at least a year ago....

cant paste a link as my pcs geing a homosexual, have a pic instead!

myscoob.png

my old scooby before i spent 1000s on it!

coolings!

Time to have a word with the missis i think dude???

wow that crazy ive just looked at my street and my old a3 before it was stolen is outside my house ...lol

I appear to have a 318 estate on my drive, its a courtesy car but my lawn looks nice.

I think i am then. Maybe it was completed recently rather than released.

EDIT: March 11 2010 - 99% of UK streets added. I knew something happened recently. :jump:

This just went round the office and I thought, "ahh, that's what he was talking about!".

Lol.