Screen Saver (sorry)

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi all sorry about this question and thread will be deleted after answered

Im bored in work and my old pc, use to be able to save back grounds. But with the pc im on now for some reason it only last for about 15seconds.
Any of you out there good with pc? And can help me sort the problem out? The standard back ground a really dull and boring colour lol and makes me depressed looking at it:banghead:
Any ideas how i can sort it out?

Thanks

and sorry for the lame question

Ashley

what operating system is it mate?

When the size of a desktop is changed in xp, it changes and then gives you 15 seconds to confirm, if you dont click 'keep changes' it reverts to the old setting, this is just in case you can't click keep settings. I'm not aware of xp doing the same for back grounds? i normally right click an image and select 'set as desktop back ground'.

Hope this helps.

Well if you do some work, you should have a programme open so you wouldn't be able to see your desktop in the first place!! :no: lol

What Ash said should do the trick :icon_thumright:

Coss

Lol come on mate, im in work till 11! So wouldnt mind some thing nice to look at when i walk slowly back to my desk lol! And the standard background really depressing lol! :thumbsup: Oh and i do have my programme open :)

Tried but did not work! lol

Well if you do some work, you should have a programme open so you wouldn't be able to see your desktop in the first place!! :no: lol

What Ash said should do the trick :icon_thumright:

Coss

Hi thanks for the reply. I normal just right click and it saves it like that. But since today its about 20seconds so decided to try if i right click on the background i have now and go on properties and desktop that way. But still the same. On xp mate.

what operating system is it mate?

When the size of a desktop is changed in xp, it changes and then gives you 15 seconds to confirm, if you dont click 'keep changes' it reverts to the old setting, this is just in case you can't click keep settings. I'm not aware of xp doing the same for back grounds? i normally right click an image and select 'set as desktop back ground'.

Hope this helps.

Have the powers that be set it so you can't adjust the settings?

Prob been set like that as per company policy or something along those lines....PM me your number, i'll send you a pic of me, you can sit and stare at that all day on your phone, that will give you something to smile about :) LOL!!!! (that was a joke by the way) I dunno what you would do with a pic of me!!!