pics of the new beemer then!

paul_brad

Reaction score
OK, here it is!
330 ci sport convertible.
The power is great in it, seems a lot more effortless than the S3. And sounds better too, although miss the sound of the turbo.

DSC01557_small.jpg

DSC01556_small2.jpg

DSC01552_small2.jpg

DSC01553_small.jpg

Paul looks like you got yourself a nice car. Looking good from the photos
How you finding it? How does it compare to your old s3?
Miss it at all?

ashley

yes i miss the s3!
doesnt feel as chuck about as the s3, and even then, that didn't really feel that gokart like. You start to see alot of these on the road now you're looking for them too.... could go months without seeing an S3.

yyaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!!! lol, looks like a nice motor mate

That looks really nice mate!

I thought about getting a 330 before I got my s3!

muddy pedals :eyebrows:
nice beemer...cannot believe you haven't got a photo showing the awesome front.

Beautiful...A mate of mine's got a coupe non hardtop version. And yes, they certainly are quick. Enjoy...

Nice car, getting ready for the sun, I'm sure when you start to push it a bit more, then you will will find some fun in the RWD chassis.

Reminds me of summer.

Fancy a BMW in the future, perhaps a 330c too but a diesel possibly.

Glad to see someone else on here also has a BM and no anti comments!

Another BMW fan here too!!!

You should have bought an M3 though!!! :)

My dad has a 330ci but its no quicker than the S3, just a different delivery which makes a nice change when you're used to turbo's. They do sound great too. I thought his sounded nicer than my M3 when started up - which is why a changed the M3 exhaust!

Enjoy!

The BM six pot has a awesome sound, there is nobody that can deny that.

thanks for all the comments guys.
I've got a bit of a dicky climate control it seems, posted on bimmerforum days ago, my first post too, no one can be bothered to give their opinion on there! Damn BMW drivers eh?

Wow, thats a cracking looking convertible....before my Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport Avant I had a string of BMW 3 series 6 potters...and they were ALL fantastic fun ! They have a "grin factor" that I am just not getting with the A4, even with the RS4 ARB fitted....
OK in the wet the A4 is a MUCH safer car.....and with 1.5 kids in tow the A4 is more practical.....BUT as child no 2 will be with us in August, the wife has decided to get rid of her Mini Cooper S and get a Mondeo 2.2TDi ST - which is a cracking car...so as the wife will have the family bus, I may get something with 2 doors again - just seeing your convertible has got me thinking

Very nice mate, car looks spot on!!!

Well done...

I'll have to keep an eye out for you in that now ;)

Tidy car mate I miss my coup. I still think the e46 is the best shape. Have you been onton BMW LAND?

oh forgot to show you this,tis chris's favourite
bmwgraph.jpg