Grand Torino

I didn't think so.

Crap film.
He needs to clear his throat.
The car's not in it for nearly enough.

Save your cash/time.

You may be talking about two different films here tho, as the one I watched was called 'GRAN Torino' :moa:

No but on a serious note, I thought the film was excellent, very good story, car looked good and for a 79 year old dude, he did well....

did watch the film last night,what a great movie.Had some funny scenes in the movie and a great classic car too.Dont miss it...................

Going to see it tonight, not looked forward to seeing a film this much for a while, hope I am not dis-appointed!

Seen it and thought was a great film too, the cinema was packed full and Eastwood had us all laughing out loud several times!

Must agree, very good film. Clint acted and directed, that's great on its own merit!

I do like Clint, watched where eagles dare today.... classic.

Its very un-pc and that is very refreshing, some people get so upset over name calling these days its tragic. A rose by any other name is still as sweet.

Hopefully I'll get there this weekend coming. To prepare I'm re watching all the old Eastwood films started with Diry Harry and Magnum Force. The Enforcer next.

i thought it was great, it was very un-pc but i think thats what made it good to watch, not the same as every other film out there

Top notch film sadly probably the last film Clint will star in.
loved the un-pc stuff

AWESOME DONT MISS IT

was curious myself. my dad (66 years) mentioned interest in it so I will take him. Must say, there is only one cowboy film that I like and its Unforgiven - work of art! Class line (sorry for mistakes) "if he's gonna decorate his bar with with my friend he aut to arm himself"

Clint is probably the last of the proper great actors who can get away with non-pc stuff, he was great back when people were tougher, and a bit of name calling didn't make people cry or claim compensation for hurt feelings.

Where have those days gone eh?