What would I need to put K04 turbo's on my car

abmunro

Reaction score
Hello Guys
I have a 2000 S4 with ABT ECU/ Rear exhaust / sports sus / 18" wheels / rear spoiler all provided by previous owner.Cheers!
I have seen a pair of K04 turbo's with fitting kit and wondered what else I would need to run these on my car.
My car has 310 bhp now , I would like to know what I could expect fitting new turbo's.
Unfortunately ABT have now left the UK so I think I would struggle to have ECU remapped if that was required.
All suggestions / replies greatly welcomed .

Cheers

Tony

Hey guys, doesn't the K04 have a larger output side diameter? So you'd need larger downpipes then, wouldn't you?? And the compressor side? Is IT the same size as well??

Just an idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dont' know for certain, I'm sure that youve got to change the downpipes as Drill has said.

The S4 intercoolers may well do the job, but with the increased airflow it wont take long for them to heat up.

Stuart
That GTiR has cost me £16,000 so far so I won't even sell it. But if you want one you can get one for between 3 and 4 grand with all the work done.
They are a great laugh,mine has 280BHP,
Mods:-
Front mount intercooler
Hybrid turbo
Mongoose exhaust
K&N induction kit
Greddy Profec electronic boost controller set at 1 bar
300mm front discs with 4 pot calipers
AP Racing organic clutch
HKS Iridium spark plugs
HKS AFR
It brings a smile to my face every time i drive it.