What have you accomplished in life at age 12?

Flip me sideways!!!

I did hear it this morning on the news, but seeing the pics, OMG, he does look like a baby himself!!!

What can you say.....

Tell you what if that was me, my knackers would've been chopped off by now!!!

Holy cow! imagine the conversation "eeeer dad, i've got something to tell you......"

With the common sense I'd say either way works, I mean WTF I read this on route back from london on train, his parents are like we fully support him etc etc, he will be a good father, of course he will cause he has his father as a role model, fecking sick man, sick, sorry but at that age the mother of the girl should have arranged an abortion, simple, his life is totally screwed now & from the look of her she wanted this to happen, she looks like the typical young girl that thinks having a baby at young age is the thing to do, attention seeking if you ask me, Jobless dad & living with 5 brothers, need we read/say more & I'm not being stuck up, I live in East Sussex thankgod not the retirement home of eastbourne, lol, but we see this everywhere these days, same old story young girl thinks its cool for a baby, then the **** really hits the fan when they realise they've fecked there youth, living of the state

Its not as bad as that woman in California who had 6 kids then had octuplets only last week or so, I mean WTF 14 kids, damn does she feel it down there anymore when she's having sex, they should put a lock on it so doesnt have anymore, I mean really 14 children & 8 in one hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I bet the doctor when he looked to get the kids out thought it was one of those fair games where a head pops up & you hit it to knock it back down, talk about bobbling apples, lol

2007hp0047.jpg

Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits.

says it all...................................

lol, national sterilising, lol, oh hold on does that mean no more me's, ah feck that, lol

No seriously though some of these dimwits really do need sterilising, like Gordon Brown & his whole cabinet are a good start

I don't care who looks after the baby as long as it is not us taxpayers

I cant see the parents working, can you? and whats the chances of their parents being decent people...slim to none

Pretty much sums the state of this country up for me.

What I really dont understand is there are surley more hardworking honest people out there than spounging idots, so why do we put up with it??

Drives me to distraction!

:scared2:

I was reading this story earlier on today and to be honest i dont really believe it.The kid looks like his only 9 0r 10 years old.And secondly this lovely country made life easy for most people.If there was no benefits at all,and you have to work to survive.I guess this wouldnt really happen because your *** will be at school studying.

I guess thats life

Could see that one coming, really did, lol

I just bought a bike, maybe I should of gone to eastbourne as she seems the local one

now it turns out he may not be the father either. Seems she had a few suiters..

Yea, and what boggles the mind is that these other kids would step up and claim to be the father. I'd just keep quiet and pray she doesnt expose me if in their shoes.

& that stopped the rest of eastbourne??? lol, :undwech:

2 words, Barge & Pole & no wouldnt use it for anything either for the sicko's, lol

I bet her mum is proud!!

Bad enough to think her doing it once but must have been letting all the kids have a shot.

I am amazed the little lad carried on to completion at that age!!