BIIIIG Midlands Meet - 1st Major one of 2009 - 04-02-2009

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As many of you may or may not know already, these boys can put on quite a good meet and the one coming up next week is supposed to be huge, theres going to be alot of VW and Audi drivers/enthusiasts there.

Before anyone says, I am DEFO going to be making this one...lol

Please find details below and lets TRY and represent for the Audi boys & girls.

:: Wednesday 4th February

:: 8pm @ Ricoh Arena, M&S car park

:: All German, Exotic and Euro cars welcome

:: Bring your cameras...cos im too lazy!

:: Just a chilled out friendly meet for all to enjoy...

:: There will be convoys from East London, Milton Keynes and Leicestershire....feel free to put a convoy together if your'e from a different area

:: We have full co-operation from Site Security and the local Traffic Police so please drive and behave with consideration for other drivers and the general public. Any one who doesn't will be asked to leave!

See you all Wednesday....watch out for further updates!

Come on guys, we can do it...........can't we???? :thumbsup:

Cheers
Nilz

Nice to see meets are happning still in this cold weather, went to a small meet a few weeks back in kingston and it wasnt too bad.. i would make the journey up for this but im not in the country... look forward to seeing the pix.. nice one for posting nilzy.

Hey geez, cancel the trip!! ;)

Only messing mate, have a good 'un whatever you doing, and dont forget my pressie!!! :laugh:

might come along to this mate, wheres the Ricoh arena?

Hi Mate

Its in Coventry, the place where its normally held has the following postcode if it helps: CV6 6AS

It may be in a slightly different place due to size, so if it is and it has a different postcode, I will post it up as soon as i know.

Cheers
Nilz

Oh, also if anyone is interested in coming, please put your names on the list in the Events page.

Thanks

M6 south, get off at J3 and turn right, you can't miss it.

Look to your right just before J3 and you will see it.

Sidi, you coming along mate??

I should do, how comes??

I have asked him, he will see what he is working this week, if he is free, he said he will pop down, got a mate in a Corrado thinking of coming, but he is having a few probs with it at the mo, so if he not driving, he will probs jump in with me...let me know tho dude.

Quick update, rather than turning left at the Pizza Hut island, you need to turn right, you should see everyone parked up there.

So anyone up for this then??

UPDATE GUYS!!!

Not going to happen as expected now due to the weather, the meet is still on, but its just going to be local people rather than the Southern boys as well....

May have to wait till it warms up a bit.

Cheers
Nilz

I raced back from London too. Oh well, be better when its warmer.

And Burger King might have the bacon back :laugh:

Soz to anyone that did go and was expecting to see us guys there, we will have to get together for another meet, when its a bit warmer than FREEEEZING!!!

I heard that there was a turnout of some UNRULY people, that put a downer on things!!! (Not you of course) I mean the Fast and the Furious crowd!!!

Yeah there was a twit in a white focus was only there 10 mins tho to cold for me

Hmmm, it is usually a very good chilled meet, with no agro, but obviously word has got out and there are always the odd few that want to spoil it for the majority!!!