how old are you ??

Well you show me your's and I'll show you mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Why don't you put a poll instead of a general question? Should give you something to do!

i wouldnt know where to start getin a poll together ??
bit of a numb nuts on computers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Something like this:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1045836617Gambba">

What age range are you in?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Still in Nappies
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />up to 20
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />20-25
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />25-30
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />30-35
<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />35-40
<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />40-50
<input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />OLD

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

It's also nice to know an individuals age, so please post as well.

22 with the responsibility of a 6 year old, except at work where it's sadly more like 30!.....occasionally. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

29 so its the big three O for me this year god damm

[ QUOTE ]
29 so its the big three O for me this year god damm

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

Already past it me, 30 that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Still look in my mid 20's though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

AL

[ QUOTE ]
AL B said:
Already past it me, 30 that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Still look in my mid 20's though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

AL

[/ QUOTE ]
Al I thought you were 18 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
matt said:
i hope to own an s3 by your grand old age moff !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Get one over 38 years finance like me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

not a bad idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif what are the monthly paments on that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

quite a few squids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif but its worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Get yourself to Motorpoint in Derby and buy an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Cheaper for a new one there than most dealers charge for a used /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

id love to but im just movin house, six months time mmmmmmmmm a nice new s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Just had my 45th birthday party. Just as much fun as my 18th!

Reactions: RSTHRILLER
[ QUOTE ]
AL B said:

AL

[/ QUOTE ]

Your over 30 !! no way, blimey mate life treated you well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

oh i'm with Jo... 27

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
22 with the responsibility of a 6 year old, except at work where it's sadly more like 30!.....occasionally. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

we're the youngest so far... 22 as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-- james

I also fall into the OAP league at 32 but my mental age
of 12 kinda balances the books.

Ha i'm only 14!

But my years last twice as long as yours... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Should definately be looking at a meet between, Belgium Germany and Holland very soon, what you say Worfke? and Drill (Even though I've already asked you)?

hehe im the youngest then

1 turned 20 last week. altho i cant remember my birthday cos i got a bit tipsy

live life to the full. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I'm 28. Must have a faster car by the time I'm 30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Christian

3 months to go until I'm 30 !

However, if you see my pic in the gallery, you'll note that I look about 12 (although the pic was taken about 3 years ago, so presumably I look about 15 now !)

sidicks

[ QUOTE ]
jamesa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

[/ QUOTE ]

we're the youngest so far... 22 as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-- james

[/ QUOTE ]

Youngest... only 19 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm surrounded by old people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Youngest... only 19 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm surrounded by old people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi respect your elders! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif