Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

bloody interlink express

i ordered some parts for my l200 warrior and paid for next day delivery and afternoon 2- (cost bit extra but wanted them here asap), as i knew was going to be out with client in the morning

so i get back at 11.30 to find a card to say they had been at 11.00 so i ring them automated number says i cant collect til tomorrow????? so find the branch number and they confirm i cant get my parcel as the drivers dont come back that day??????

so i explain that they came in the morning and not afternoon and i had checked this was ok and paid extra for it, and the bloke basically tells me tough

so i ask for a refund then as they not done as promised and he says no as they did try to deliver, i should have been in????????

makes it worse as im only about 5 miles from the depot

i wanted them so i could fit them today as i was going to be free now i have to go out my way to collect them as i was supposed to be out at 6am tomorrow and now cant fit them til sunday at the earliest

where do i stand, what would you do, at the least i should get the extra money i paid to them??????

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    I deal with couriers all day long and there all completly S&!t.

You should demand the courier come back to you as they tried to deliver (am) and not (pm) as requested!! Also check that the company you bought the parts off requested (pm) delivery because if not then what interlink are saying is sort of correct. Crap service I know but I find when I do ring them and demand they come back 9 times out of 10 they do. Our worst case ask if you can meet the driver. Have to take i.d but I have done that in the past not a problem.

It all depends who answers the phone as well.

Best of luck
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I would retrieve the items first beofre making your complain/claim... just incase.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

5th Gear

Status
    you've paid for a service, and they've not delivered, see what trading standards have to say, I've used them before, ring them up, and they're very helpful.
    Told me what to say / write & before you know, refund or no charge is there.

Worth contacting the company you brought from though, as it's them you paid for this service, so they may refund it, and then get it back from the courier them selves.
    ----------
    VW Passat 2.0 TDI Sport
    2005 - 55 reg.

A4 Avant 1.8T Sport - Sold March 09
    1997 - R reg.

1st Gear

Status
    Your contract isn't with the courier, its with the place you bought the goods from.

If you want to complain/get a refund it has to be from the retailer.

5th Gear

Status
    thats the thing the contract IS with the courier, as the company was going to just send standard with another company or whoever and they would took upto 3 days, but they said they happy to ship next day if i sorted out own courier so thats what i did.....and they screwed me over i feel

ill go get the parcel first then kick of with and show them a copy of the paperwork stating pm delivery and i want my money back